Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(15-04-2022, 06:54 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( now after u enter the kitchen i enter the kicthen and i see u are making something on the kicthen counter i am almost 7 feet behind u watching ur back ur structure )

( to my right is the exit and to my front is u making something showing ur back and rahul is in living room from where he can watch us both)

( as i eneter the kicthen thoda temperature badh gya tha and i was wearing overcoat and tie )

( as u looked back and say that u are planning proper 3 course meal as u cut some vegetables i was thinking of feasting on u )

( 5 mahine pahle vidhwa hui ek hot aurat is tareeke ka word use kr rhi hai like " I am going to do everything possible to make you happy!" apne bete ke ghar me hote hue without a care itself was making me horny as hell)

are aishwarya no no waise nhi ..i didnt meant that isme bhi tum maa..( was about to say maal but stopped) i mean isme ....isme ( stuttered for a second)

wo safety ke liye keh rha tha mai i mean kitchen is a dangerous place sometimes u should take care of ur safety .....saree especially sleveless saree is the best according to health and safety experts 

( ur skin scent was making me go nuts )

i will wait here why dont u change and come 

( i sat on a small rotating stool at the centre of kitchen )

rahulll ( i shouted looking out of the room at rahul flicked my finger) ye coat utaar mera aur  hanger pe latka dena ( i was starting to use rahul as a servant now)

Aish: Idhar aa Rahul, jaldi se Sir ka coat utaar! (aish shouts at him)

(Rahul comes and looks down at the floor as he takes off your coat and goes and puts it in the hanger, he feels so ashamed)

Aish: Sir come help me pick my saree. I have so many if I try to choose I will take 30 minutes just to decide

(Aish starts to walk out of the door and she purposefully goes from so near you that you can smell her even more, and your hands kind of touch her as well and then she looks behind at you smiling again, waiting for you to follow her to her room)

[Image: giphy.gif]

(Aish leads you to her room and puts on her bed a lot of clothes for you to choose from, she picks a few blouses and keeps them on her chest for you to decide if you like how she looks in them)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 15-04-2022, 07:04 AM