Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(14-04-2022, 06:36 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: (she ignores the thing about your wife, she knows she is going to make you forget your wife totally tonight. When you get up even as you try to hide it, she can see just a little bit of your dick being hard and she already knows what she is doing is working)

Aish: Sir I was thinking of a proper 3 course meal for you Sir. You deserve the best. And today I am going to do everything possible to make you happy! (and she says it in the most sexy way possible)

(as she goes to the kitchen, she makes sure she sways her hips a lot so you can enjoy proper view of her ass)

Aish: (replying to saree comment) really Sir? Aapko mein is dress mein achi nahi lag rahi? (Aish becomes very sad hearing this). Agar aap bolte hain tou mein foran change karleti hun Sir? (the way she is being submissive to you, she knows you love it) Aapko khush karne k lye hi tou hai aaj ki evening

(Her naked arms with so much cleavage showing, her shoulders and even her back showing is just too much for you, and now that you are standing you are not even sure how to stop yourself, and she keeps coming so close to you to pick up stuff that you keep smelling her)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-HD-photos-Hot-pictures-2843-29.jpg]

( now after u enter the kitchen i enter the kicthen and i see u are making something on the kicthen counter i am almost 7 feet behind u watching ur back ur structure )

( to my right is the exit and to my front is u making something showing ur back and rahul is in living room from where he can watch us both)

( as i eneter the kicthen thoda temperature badh gya tha and i was wearing overcoat and tie )

( as u looked back and say that u are planning proper 3 course meal as u cut some vegetables i was thinking of feasting on u )

( 5 mahine pahle vidhwa hui ek hot aurat is tareeke ka word use kr rhi hai like " I am going to do everything possible to make you happy!" apne bete ke ghar me hote hue without a care itself was making me horny as hell)

are aishwarya no no waise nhi ..i didnt meant that isme bhi tum maa..( was about to say maal but stopped) i mean isme ....isme ( stuttered for a second)

wo safety ke liye keh rha tha mai i mean kitchen is a dangerous place sometimes u should take care of ur safety .....saree especially sleveless saree is the best according to health and safety experts 

( ur skin scent was making me go nuts )

i will wait here why dont u change and come 

( i sat on a small rotating stool at the centre of kitchen )

rahulll ( i shouted looking out of the room at rahul flicked my finger) ye coat utaar mera aur  hanger pe latka dena ( i was starting to use rahul as a servant now)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 15-04-2022, 06:54 AM