Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 26.**

Thomas stood up, looking down at the young girl as she struggled to crawl towards her clothes on the floor. He could feel his cock twitch again as his eyes caught sight of her spanked red bruised butt cheeks. He had always enjoyed having his way with these kinds of girls. Their young and fresh bodies ripe for his taking, no family influence or money to take any legal action. They depend heavily on scholarships and the kind hearts of individuals, such as himself, to further their studies in order to better their way of life. After all, for all his good deeds, was he not entitled to enjoy their bodies?  

This one in particular, coming in here and threatening the good name of the college he had worked hard to build. Even worse, threatening the young son of whom he now claims to be a personal and dear friend, Sonam Varma.  

What could she do? A nobody from a little village nobody has even heard about. But he had to admit, they certainly make them beautiful in the outskirts, better than these spoilt heavy make-up wearing brats he has to deal with on a daily basis whose only problem in life is the walking distance to the closest overpriced coffee.  

Her long hair, flawless dark brown skin, perky firm c cup breasts, flat stomach and clean shaved pussy was making him hard again. Thomas took another sip of his single malt, enjoying the oaky taste as the liquid entered his throat.  

“Sir... please let me go... “, she whimpered as she slowly tried to move her body upwards to a standing position, “I won’t say anything more, I swear.” 

Thomas smiled as he watched her hand move towards her ass, flinching as a finger touched the rim of her anus, checking to see if it was bleeding. It was one of the best fucks he has had in a very long time. Her hole was dry and tight, gripping his cock securely as he rammed it deep into her. Thomas wanted to have another go.  

The girl slowly stood up, looking at him in fear, her face wet with tears, hair shriveled and messy. Her eyes slowly moved downwards; mouth gaped open when she saw he was hard again. The fat black cock aimed towards her, the head was still wet and slimy from her saliva and his cum. 

“But haven’t you already gone to the security officer?”, Thomas smirked at her,  

The girl’s face changed, suddenly realizing that she had told him where she came from.  

“Stupid bitch.”, he laughed, “What did you think was going to happen? Do you think they will help you?” 

“No... No sir... I ... “, she whimpered, her eyes wide and teary. She stood naked in front of him, her right hand covering her pubic area and the other trying to cover her breasts. He could still see her dark areolas peeking out over her arm.  

“Do you know who these people are?”, Thomas was enjoying himself, watching her break slowly, “Do you think your report will stick? Honestly, do you think these boys will be sentenced for what they had done to you? Even more so, do you think you are the first girl to come here and report them to me?” 

“I … I...”, she was stammering, lost for words, all hope leaving her eyes.  

“Are you really that fucking stupid? The security officerman you reported to are probably already paid off. The one who would probably get arrested … is you.”, he smiled as he placed the whisky glass down and walked towards her, placing his hand on her shoulders. Thomas could feel her body shivering, from anger or defeat, he could not tell nor did he care.  

He pushed her hands down to her sides, taking in the full view of the young naked body in front of him. The girl looked down, avoiding his eyes. Thomas slowly slipped his right hand between her legs, resting his palm on her warm puffy pussy lips. He could feel her legs shaking slightly, she was obviously uncomfortable with his touch but remained quiet.  

“Do you know what they would do to you in jail?”, Thomas whispered to her, smiling widely. “What they would do ... to this beautiful body of yours?”, his slowly slid his middle and forefinger between each thigh and pussy lip, gently squeezing her pussy together.  

“Every man at the station will probably have a go at you.”, he pinched her pussy lips together harder, making her body jerk up a little. “From the sergeant … to the cleaners … “, he let her pussy lips go, pushing his middle finger between her slit, the tip looking for the hole. “Probably even the other inmates. Everybody would get a free ride on the village bicycle.”, Thomas laughed, he found her clit, slowly rubbing the hard tip with his finger.  

“Sir … I will leave sir... I won’t come back... “, she cried, looking at him. “Please sir … let me go...”  

Thomas’s cock was at its peak again, aching for another round. His fingers found her soft labia flesh, he grabbed it and pulled her towards his table. She stumbled as her body suddenly jerked forward.  

“Owww, sir! Stop sir! Please... “, the girl shouted in surprise at the sudden pain he was inflicting on her.  

“Come here.”, he pushed her back first onto the table, her legs dangling off the edges. “I told you I was not done with you.”. Thomas pushed her down on her back as he forced himself between her legs. The girls struggle, trying to push him away from her. The struggles always made it exciting, he hadn’t had this much fun in a while now.  

He leaned his body on top of hers, his hands grabbing each breast and squeezed them together, making her nipples stick out towards his face. The girl continued to try and push him off but to no avail, his size made it difficult for her to even make him budge from where he stood.  

Thomas brought his face close to her dark nipples, taking in every little bump and wrinkle of her areolas. He loved it; her breasts were the perfect size to be played with. He did not like those flat chested girls who had come before her. There was nothing there for him to enjoy and play with.  

“Sirrr... let me go!.”, she struggled and wiggled under his body weight as he slowly gave her left nipple a lick.  

“Stop struggling, whore.”, Thomas latched his mouth onto her nipple, biting the entire areola as she screamed out in surprise. He chewed on the breast meat for a little while before focusing on the nipple itself. It was barely hard, soft as his tongue slowly grazed over it.  

Thomas bit her nipple, pulling it slightly with his teeth, ignoring her shouts of pain. He slowly moved on to her right nipple, repeating the process, biting into the rubbery nub and nibbling on it. His cock was poking into her thigh, waiting for its turn to go again. He held her down on the table, gripping each wrist tightly.  

“Ahh … ahh … stop … !!”, she shouted as she felt the hard black cock head poking into her slit. Thomas adjusted his body, aiming his cock directly into her and pushed his body forward.  

The girl’s eyes went wide, gritting her teeth as Thomas’s fat cock pierced into her pussy. He let out a soft moan, enjoying the warm creamy flesh inside her. She was still a little tight here as well, he smiled as he thought to himself. It probably would have felt better last night, but beggars can’t be choosers. This was more than enough for him.  

Thap! ... Thap! … Thap! 

Thomas slowly started to slam his hips into her, his dangling ball sack slapping against her thigh with every thrust. She felt so good. All these girls feel so good. Most of them come to college as virgins, although he is used to getting the boy’s leftovers, most of the time, their little pussies are still tight enough when it reaches his turn. First, the shouting and fighting back, eventually they will end up liking it. Some even begging for more.  

Thap!Thap!Thap! 

Thomas increased his pace as he let go of her wrists. She had stopped struggling as he continued to pound her, her face grimacing in pain. Tears had started to form again, slowly rolling down her cheeks. He grabbed her breasts, gripping them hard and squeezed, using the soft tender flesh to hold on while he rode her hard.  

PHAP! He let go of her right breast and slapped her face hard.” Fucking village whore. Hmmmm”, he moaned.  

Thap!Thap!Thap! The sound of his sex echoed inside the chamber.  

PHAP! Thomas slapped her again. Still holding onto her left breast, he grabbed the nipple and twisted it. The girl was sobbing hard. Crying profusely as she tried to use her hands to block him from slapping her again.  

“Sir... sir ...sir... stop... please... sir...”, her hands swinging wildly in the air.  

PHAP! He laid another one on her face, hitting her as hard as he could, “Stupid bitch”, he said, between heavy breaths as his hips moved as fast it possibly could, “I hope you enjoy what is about to come to you.”, he laughed as he buried his fat cock deep inside her again.  

Deep down Thomas knew this girl had made a big mistake by going to the security officer. There was no point in her even leaving town, he was sure those boys knew every single detail about her life. In other words, she was fucked.  

He was grateful that the opportunity to fuck this whore had presented itself to him before the boys got their hands on her. Thomas smiled as he raised his right hand again, ready to give her beautiful face another tight slap.  

----------

**End of Part 26.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 14-04-2022, 02:36 PM