Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 07:21 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: khackkk khackkkkk ( i was coughing and then felt ur soft palm on my back , bad luck i was wearing coat and shirt )

( my legs touch with urs and i can feel ur breath now hitting my cheeck as u talk and ur breath was so enchanting)

thank you i am fine now ( after 2 mins i stopped coughing)

( i had placed a cushion in my crotch and when u put hands on my leg the cushion moved even rahul noticed that )

ohh no ..no worries ...my wife just gave me nice sandwich just an hour ago with tea ( i know i shouldnt have mentioned my wife but by mistake i did )

yeah sure i can join u 

( i stood up aswell and in front of rahul i adjusted my pants a bit after u went inside kitchen my dick had shifted in my undie)

rahul start solving calcuslus problems of chapter no 2 i want u to solve all the problems i wil be checking 

( saying that i went into kitchen and i was seeing u starting the stove ur back was towards me)

well what are u planning to cook for me aishwarya

( i looked at ur back and i wanted to see ur waist and that waist chain so i made an excuse)

aishwarya i have read in some paper that wearing a saree especially sleveless saree is the best for kicthen wear according to safety standards ( actually kameez was better safety wise )

( i wanted u to wear a sraee but cant say that directly )

Aish: (she ignores the thing about your wife, she knows she is going to make you forget your wife totally tonight. When you get up even as you try to hide it, she can see just a little bit of your dick being hard and she already knows what she is doing is working)

Aish: Sir I was thinking of a proper 3 course meal for you Sir. You deserve the best. And today I am going to do everything possible to make you happy! (and she says it in the most sexy way possible)

(as she goes to the kitchen, she makes sure she sways her hips a lot so you can enjoy proper view of her ass)

Aish: (replying to saree comment) really Sir? Aapko mein is dress mein achi nahi lag rahi? (Aish becomes very sad hearing this). Agar aap bolte hain tou mein foran change karleti hun Sir? (the way she is being submissive to you, she knows you love it) Aapko khush karne k lye hi tou hai aaj ki evening

(Her naked arms with so much cleavage showing, her shoulders and even her back showing is just too much for you, and now that you are standing you are not even sure how to stop yourself, and she keeps coming so close to you to pick up stuff that you keep smelling her)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-HD-photos-Hot-pictures-2843-29.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 14-04-2022, 06:36 AM