Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 06:46 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u were talking i placed a cushion from left side of sofa and placed it on lap just so that if anything happen let  the small cushion mask it)

( u sat right beside me and i start getting ur skin scent mmmmmmmmmm )

( mai kuch bol nhi rha tha but andar hi andar bhot kuch chal rha tha)

( as u moved ur hair the smell of a hot female pheromone was out of ur arms mmmmmmm ufff this was building pressure in me and i felt like kissing and licking ur arms already but i controlled and then rahul came with water)

rahul beta how are u ( i took the water from his hand) dekho tum padhai nhi krte isiliye tumhari mummy pareshaan hui na ( strictly looked at him)

( pani ka glass leke return hath lete time my arm rubbed against ur sleveless arm i acted as if it happened by mistake)

nhi nhi beer mai peeta nhi 

wine ......umm yeah why not ur house ur rules....( i gulped a bit of water and thats when u turned a bit and i saw ur arm ur back )

gulpp 
( pani atak gya gale me ) khackkk khackk khackkkk ( started coughing)

( pani peene me dhyaan nhi diya balki tere shoulder dekhne gya peek krke isiliye gale me pani atka)

Aish: Sir what happened are you okay na? (she looks worried with your coughing. She puts a hand on your back and starts rubbing it. to do this she has to come closer and now your legs are touching and her face is so close to yours)

(She takes the glass from your hand and keeps it on the table)

(After she has made sure you are feeling better she says) Sir I hope you aren't very hungry because I still have to prepare food. I hope you don't mind if I go into the kitchen. (and while saying this she even puts her hands on your legs but does it so subtly that you cant think anything bad of it) 

(after you have answered, she gets up and ties her dupatta to her waist again, and then looks back at you smiling naughtily. and then blushingly she asks) Sir if you want you can come with me to the kitchen and we can talk as I cook. Maybe we can open a bottle of wine too so we can start having some fun.

(Rahul looking at all this cant believe what her mom is doing. He is confused if her Mom even realizes how this looks. He can see so much of her cleavage and then offering wine to Principal and sitting so close to him. The Principal even seems to be peaking at her tits now, but who can blame him even Rahul peaked once or twice because they look so good)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 12-04-2022, 06:56 PM