Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 06:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened i saw u standing with ur cleavage visible to me and instead of looking at u i looked at ur cleavage and as u put ur hand on cleavage standing outside door my face fluttered with guilt as if thinking maine dekha krke dhaki )

( ur skin was shining pata nhi konsa cream lagayi thi)

sorry wo maine 6 baje kaha tha but wo...( actually 3 din kaise nikala mujhe malum hai raha nhi ja rha tha)

( as u turned ur bare back ufff man kr rha tha abhi ke abhi baal ko side krke sunghu ) 

( i entered ur house without removing shoes shoes nikalna to bhul hi gya tha as i looked at ur hips sway )

( i was standing in the living room)

( as u said "Rahul jaldi idhar aa" ohh shit ye bhi hai kya i thought bad luck abhi kuch nhi hone wala)

( maine pani chahiye kaha bhi nhi u told rahul to bring water) are takleef mat do kisiko i am here to give guidance to rahul nothing else aishwarya ....

( darwaja abhi bhi khula tha)

Aish: Sir Guidance bhi hoti rahegi but we should also talk and have fun na. You must be so busy with being a Principal you probably also dont get time to meet people and have fun. So today i was thinking I will entertain you fully and we can have fun and then you can easily guide Rahul too afterwards

(Aish sits right besides you even though so many sofas are around you. her legs are close enough that you can move your legs a little bit closer to touch them if you wanted but she made sure you had to move them to touch her if you wanted to)

(Rahul is happy that her Mommy invited Principal to convince him but he doesn't know yet that what is going to happen tonight. When he sees her Mommy sitting so close to the Principal he gets a bit worried and even looks at his Mommy like "why are you so close to him" but doesn't say anything)

Aish: Sir you can also have beer if you want, I was thinking we can have a bit of wine with dinner. Of course Rahul won't drink it but we adults should enjoy ourselves na a little bit dont you agree (she moves her hair to one side again and this time you can really see how deep her back is too. You can see her soft skin and her shoulders and the way she is so close to you her smell too. She turns around to look for something and lets you look at her back and hips for a bit, she is still so close that you can move your hands up and touch her skin too if you wanted)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 12-04-2022, 06:35 PM