Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 06:18 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (she could see how much you liked her in the sleeveless dress so she wore a sleeveless kameez. Her neck was deep so you could see a lot of cleavage too but she had a dupatta to hide it. this way she could reveal it only when she wants to like before. Her kameez was tight though so you could see all her curves)

[Image: 9d80023146ff2e1356ff642c4c469d10.jpg]

(It was only 10 mins earlier but she was still preparing stuff for you, so she wasn't wearing the dupatta properly. She shouted at Rahul to see if he can open the door to check but when he didn't reply she just ran to the door without thinking)

Aish: Arey kon hai (she says this not very loudly but when she opens the door she gets surprised) Sir aap already (her dupatta was tied to her waist so all her cleavage was so visible. she suddenly puts both her hands on her chest to cover it) Sorry Sir I wasn't ready for you (but in her head she's happy that even if she didnt mean to she has enticed the Principal even more. She turns around and unties her dupatta and puts it properly to hide her cleavage, but still her tight kameez means you can see the shape of her tits easily)

Aish: Please come in Sir please come in. (she takes you to the living room) do you want any water or drink? Rahul jaldi idhar aa (she screams his name and Rahul comes) Sir k lye paani la jaldi se

(Rahul goes to get water as Aish stands there smiling)

( as the door opened i saw u standing with ur cleavage visible to me and instead of looking at u i looked at ur cleavage and as u put ur hand on cleavage standing outside door my face fluttered with guilt as if thinking maine dekha krke dhaki )

( ur skin was shining pata nhi konsa cream lagayi thi)

sorry wo maine 6 baje kaha tha but wo...( actually 3 din kaise nikala mujhe malum hai raha nhi ja rha tha)

( as u turned ur bare back ufff man kr rha tha abhi ke abhi baal ko side krke sunghu ) 

( i entered ur house without removing shoes shoes nikalna to bhul hi gya tha as i looked at ur hips sway )

( i was standing in the living room)

( as u said "Rahul jaldi idhar aa" ohh shit ye bhi hai kya i thought bad luck abhi kuch nhi hone wala)

( maine pani chahiye kaha bhi nhi u told rahul to bring water) are takleef mat do kisiko i am here to give guidance to rahul nothing else aishwarya ....

( darwaja abhi bhi khula tha)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 12-04-2022, 06:27 PM