Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 05:51 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (when you pull your hand she also blushes even more and acts ashamed at letting a strange man grab her hands. She pulls them away and puts them in her lap and holds them together tightly, but doing this means her arms touch her boobs and they are getting squished together for an even better showing for you)

Aish: (just to tease you and have you guessing for the next 3 days) Nahi sir I think its alright. Why the phone number unless are planning to cancel on me (she laughs). You can just come on Saturday and I'll be waiting. You will come na Sir?

(after your reply she finally decides to get up and go. As she turns around and walks away you see how her big hips move. and you also realize that she is wearing a blouse that shows so much of her back and it turns you on even more[Image: 116689731_3484767011585832_4804861995945...e=627BE75E]

( i wanted ur whatsaap number so that rahul ke report ke bahane kuch chatting start ho and i the way u denied it made me more greedy for u )

( ur cleavage ur neck ur arms how the hell can i say no) saturday evening 6 pm i will be there ....to give guidance to rahul ( uski maa se milna tha mujhe nothing else guidance ka bahana bana rha tha)

( as u got up and turned ur side waist ...that waist chain ur back ur hair everything made me crazyyy i slmost touch my crotch but then i started getting interrupted by teachers and other faculties)

( now it was saturday evening almost 5.30 college record se rahul ka adress nikala)

Nariman Residency 5th floor room number 503 

( it was about 15 minutes from my house)

( i told my wife that there is an important faculty meeting now so i had to leave )

( i was wearing white shirt black pant and a black coat )

( i arrived at ur adress at 5.50 pm)

ding donggg ( my heart was pouding fast thinking kya pehni hogi aishwarya )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 12-04-2022, 06:02 PM