Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 05:33 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: (She suddenly starts smiling again) Oh Sir I am so happy. and wow your hands are so strong too. i feel so protected right now (she blushes a little at this moment)

Aish: I am a very good host Sir, I used to host so many guests when my husband was alive. I won't let you leave unsatisfied (she gives a hot wink)

[Image: aishwarya-rai-wink.gif]

Aish: I mean I cook very good food Sir (she blushes even more and then looks down at her tits and pallu and adjusts it immediately and pretends as if it was a mistake and she didnt realize it in her emotions)

Aish: Its so hard being alone in the house with no man. A woman always needs a man in her house Sir otherwise woman can never be happy alone.
( there was 3 days to go for saturday and i was already feeling my heart pounding thinking of u serving me food with ur hands )

( as u said " my hands are strong" thats when i relaized ki tere hatheli ko feel kr rha tha condolence dene ke bahane)

( with a guilty look hath hataya from ur hands)

( the wau winked with ur raised eyebrow ) su..suree ( this was a new thing happening in the history of my career )

( by then the peon comes and tell)

peon : radhika madam leave ke regarding baat krna chahti hai

( i felt bad ki now our conversation will be ended for now)

why dont u give me ur contact .....i mean ..i mean to say..so i can message u and inform when i will arrive nothing else ( i was already feeling guilty)

( ur words have poisoned my brain slowly ufff the seduction power u had was on different level)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 12-04-2022, 05:42 PM