Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 05:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( my wife was 47 years old she looked like a aunty and here u looked like an absolute godess and i was thinking should i capture this opurtunity or should i let it slep and keep my status as a good principal who dont bend rules for anyone)

( ufff ghar pe dinner pe bula rhi hai pati bhi nhi hai this is once in a lifetime oppurtunity aisi maal ke sath dinner krne ka mauka to life me nhi milega mujhe)

( i saw ur naked arms flesh in right amount mu me pani aa rha tha i hold ur wrist taking the oppurtunity)

listen aishwarya dont think that way ( sare philosophical baat bol rha tha lekin makhmal jaisa hatheli feel kr rha tha)

take this ( gave u my card) this is my personal whatsaap number

i think i can visit once by saturday evening to give guidance to rahul 

and dont ever think u r alone ok

Aish: (She suddenly starts smiling again) Oh Sir I am so happy. and wow your hands are so strong too. i feel so protected right now (she blushes a little at this moment)

Aish: I am a very good host Sir, I used to host so many guests when my husband was alive. I won't let you leave unsatisfied (she gives a hot wink)

[Image: aishwarya-rai-wink.gif]

Aish: I mean I cook very good food Sir (she blushes even more and then looks down at her tits and pallu and adjusts it immediately and pretends as if it was a mistake and she didnt realize it in her emotions)

Aish: Its so hard being alone in the house with no man. A woman always needs a man in her house Sir otherwise woman can never be happy alone.
[+] 1 user Likes cuckkyboiii's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 12-04-2022, 05:33 PM