Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 11:16 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u move ur hand forward ur cleavage line crushed and it was even more sexy that way i was thinking of eating some cherry out of it and ur hands ur fingers ur sleveless bare arms )

( desk ke neeche mera lund me gudgudi hone lag chuki thi )

yeah i can understand but....

( rules ke against tha mai har giz nhi krta but as u sighed i was imagining the agar usme se dudh peene mila to )

( shit what the hell am i thinking i was controlling my thoughts but as u moved ur left side hair back with ur hands i saw the arm armpit intersection rub i was exhaling little strongly )

( ur shoulder ur neck omg what is this woman doing is she doing this purposefully or unknowingly whatever it may be it was makingit very hard for me to say NO straightforward)

( it was me who made the rule : NO Bribe and No personal relationships with the kids parents )

( having dinner was a strict no no but as u gave the invitation)

well aishwarya ji dont be so sad...i cant...have din...ok let me think ok 

see dont be sad ( my personal contact card was placed in a small boss on the table ) let me think ok

Aish: I understand Sir. You're a very busy man of course you wouldn't have time for a widow like me. What was I even expecting. I will leave now (she knew the Prinicipal was already hooked onto her and wouldn't want to give away this chance)

(She could see the Principal looking at her naked arms and shoulders, and he would even try to glance at her boobs. She let her pallu slip one more inch just to tease fully. This was her final attempt at convincing the Principal)

Aish: Sir you didn't reply. Do you really want me to leave? (she again put both her hands on the table close enough so the Principal could try to hold them if he really wanted, and she started acting as if she is about to cry)

[Image: cbfe9e0897516e9b4f95b9e6026d0278.jpg]
foto mit bild
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 12-04-2022, 05:16 PM