Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 11:05 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: (she moves both her hands forward a bit on the table, almost giving you a chance to hold them) Sir I totally understand, I would never want you to do something that you don't want to. But you know I'm a mom, and i have so much pressure on me. Having to deal with so much. I can't even explain how hard my life has been, I haven't had a fun night since so long

(she moves her hand back as soon as she feels you might come close to holding it. She holds her face in her hands. As she sighes deeply you can see her amazing tits go up and down and she knows this is going to turn you on a bit and she does it purposefully)

Aish: (She pulls her hair back and moves it to one side giving very nice view of her shoulder now. And a lot of her chest too that was covered with her hair. She has also pulled down her pallu a bit, just enough that you can once again see one inch of her cleavage but no more) Sir I have an idea. but I'm afraid you will say no to it. If you can come home for dinner this weekend, we can talk over this properly. I am sure I can convince you Sir to promote my son. You are a principal you must be so busy Sir. I shouldn't have even asked I'm sorry.
[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Feature-Image-1920x1080.jpg]

seduce krna koi seekhe inse seekhe

[Image: seekhe-inse-seekhey-chatur-silencer-speech-scene.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by amitsahu - 12-04-2022, 11:22 AM