Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 10:46 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (She already knew that he wouldn't just say yes to passing his son like this so she knew she had to play a long game)

Aish: Sir that's very kind of you. As soon as I walked in I knew you are a very respectable man who cares for his students (She leans forward a bit as she says it smiling even more, she knows this will give a little more view of her cleavage but as soon as she sees the Principal's eyes go down even a little bit she sits back in her chair not letting him look at it for more than a single second)

[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b76114dcf70726cabef40b9...-giphy.gif]

Aish: (suddenly she gets very sad) Sir I don't think you know this, but Rahul's dad passed away 5 months ago. You can imagine what not having a man in the house does to a young kid like Rahul. And if he has to repeat this grade then I think his confidence will be even more damaged. Is there any chance I can convince you to promote him, Sir?

( the way u spoke the way u moved ur lips ur voice everything was making me go a bit unrest)

( the way u said Thank you lips ka uuuu dekh rha tha stare krke )

yeah i definitely care about my....( thats when u came a bit forward and i saw a centimetre of ur cleavage line ufff the shine of ur skin there i gulped my throat and as u moved back i looked here and there with a guilty face) 

( clears throat) about my students

ohh really thats sad ......( oh my god itni maal vidhwaaa ) yeah i can get it

But thats strictly against our college protocols Mrs.rai..( by mistake Mrs bol diya) sorry Miss Aishwarya 

i mean we havent ever done that here and i dont think....( kuch bolne wala tha but ur nose ur lips ur arms the scent of ur body coming from u kuch bol nhi paya)

i am really sorry ....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 12-04-2022, 10:55 AM