Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 10:20 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (Aish knocks on the door before she walks into the office. She already has the permission but she still wants to Principal to look up at her. Her hips sways a bit as she walks and its hard not to look at her. And with that sleeveless blouse she's sure the Principal will find it hard to take eyes off her)

Aish: Hello Sir, I'm Aishwarya, Rahul's mother. Do you know who he is? (she talks very softly to you, her voice is submissive already and her eyes look down as soon as you make eye contact. She isn't shy but is just doing it so you think she is, turning you on even more) 

(She has her report card and hands it over to you so you can see for yourself)
Aish: Sir my son has failed some of his subjects. I am here to see if we can find a way to help him. You know he is a very hard working boy, maybe he just needs some extra help and I'm sure you would be happy to help us (she smiles at you and looks you in your eyes directly for the first time)

[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b761197ef334a7ff1c4a694...-giphy.gif]

( i heard bangles chann channn voice as someone knocked at the door)

( paper review kr rha tha use table pe rakhke upar dekhta hu)

yes come in pleasee

( and then u walk in and the first glimse of u kncocked the wind out of me it was strict that no sleveless dresses allowed inside college premises and here u enter wearing one )

( i just stare at u for a moment and the scent of ur skin spreads in room as u came near the glass table in between us)

rahulll ?.....ummm ( i acted as if i am trying to recall lekin ur beauty has taken me by a storm)

please take a seat

( if it was someone else direct mai bolta tha "please check college guidelines for dress code " aur slevelss pehanne ka ek reason se hi meeting cancel kr deta but i was not doing it today dont know why)

( i took the report card )

ohh rahul rai yeah from 12th standard ( report card dekhte hue peeking at ur arms now and then without letting u know)

yeah he failed in applied scince , calculus and trignometry 

so he failed the class he wont be promoted 

umm ( scratching my chin a bit) so what do u want me to do about it? how can i help.....i will let his class teacher know that he is given special care since he is the only kid who failed so that he wont fail again 

( u wanted to get him passed but i didnt know that and it havent happened in the history of the college)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 12-04-2022, 10:36 AM