Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 10:14 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (myself satish yadav 48 year old black skinned 6 feet height well built had military type moutstache and was a very strict and responsible principal of Saraswati College of Arts and COmmerce)

( i was a strict person and very idealistic man who never bend any rules for anyone i was respected by all the faculty members )

( outside my cabin 10 ladko ko kneel down punishment diya hua tha i was checking some report cards of the toppers of each division and making an entry thats when peon comes and tells me ki )

peon : satish sir kisi bache ka parent ayi hai aapse milne unko aapse kuch baat krna tha shall i let her in

me : ( looks at the wrist watch it was 1 pm ) hmm fine let her in

( i was sitting in my revolving chair there was a desk in front glass desk)

( i was still checking papers not looking at who it will be )

(Aish knocks on the door before she walks into the office. She already has the permission but she still wants to Principal to look up at her. Her hips sways a bit as she walks and its hard not to look at her. And with that sleeveless blouse she's sure the Principal will find it hard to take eyes off her)

Aish: Hello Sir, I'm Aishwarya, Rahul's mother. Do you know who he is? (she talks very softly to you, her voice is submissive already and her eyes look down as soon as you make eye contact. She isn't shy but is just doing it so you think she is, turning you on even more) 

(She has her report card and hands it over to you so you can see for yourself)
Aish: Sir my son has failed some of his subjects. I am here to see if we can find a way to help him. You know he is a very hard working boy, maybe he just needs some extra help and I'm sure you would be happy to help us (she smiles at you and looks you in your eyes directly for the first time)

[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b761197ef334a7ff1c4a694...-giphy.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 12-04-2022, 10:20 AM