Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
I am Rahul, an 18 year old guy studying in college. I just failed in 3 of my subjects and come home to tell my Mommy Aishwarya about it.

Mommy Aish is already dealing with so much at home, my dad died 5 months ago and since then she has had to do everything in the house. She was used to dad paying for all the bills and making sure everything is in order. She wouldn't even have to go buy groceries. She would cook for him, and please him in bed (I heard noises from their bedroom if I ever passed by the door at night) but that was it. We still have enough money due to life insurance on dad but she still needs to take care of the house house and myself from now on which is hard for her.

And then why I tell her that I failed 3 of my subjects, she gets angry at me and scolds me. But at the end of the day she's my Mommy so she tells me "Dont worry son, I'll take care of it. I will go talk to the Principal personally" (He is not ready for my charms)

She wears this sleeveless saree showing her meaty arms. Just before entering the office she pulls down her pallu enough that the Principal will be able to see a glimpse of her cleavage but she has already planned to pull it up as soon as his eyes look down at her tits
[Image: aishwarya-sabyasachi-filmfare.jpg]
grill gif
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 12-04-2022, 10:05 AM