Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 23.**

“Come here!”, Dean Thomas raised his voice a little, a slight look of annoyance in his face.  

Nila stood a few feet away from the dean, surprised when she felt his touch on her leg, “Sir... “ 

“It’s ok. Come closer Nila.”, his expression changing drastically. He held his arm out, extending his hand kindly to her. “I just want to make sure I have all the details I need to take action against these three boys. You understand, right?”, he said calmly, watching her every move.  

“Ye.. Yes sir... ... “, Nila could feel beads of sweat on the back of her neck. The room was freezing, but the vibe she was getting from Dean Thomas was making her uncomfortable. She slowly moved closer to his chair.  

The dean reached out, grabbing her wrist and pulling her closer to him. Nila was now standing right in front of him. Still holding her wrist with his left hand, Dean Thomas placed his right hand back on her leg, slowly moving his way up alongside her left outer thigh, “Tell me, where did this boy touch you.”  

Nila was trembling slightly, the fear coming from this man was slowly setting in.“There sir.”, she just wanted him to stop touching her.  

“Just that? I would hardly call that a sexual assault.”, he smiled at her.  

“Erm... No sir... there was more... “, Nila stammered, her right wrist was starting to hurt as Dean Thomas tightened his grip. He was slowly moving his right hand to her back over her clothes, placing it right on her lower back just above her ass.  

“Hmm?”, he slowly raised his eyebrow, looking her right in the eye. “Where else?”. 

NIla felt his hand slowly hovering down to her bottoms, grabbing her left ass cheek.  

“Here?”, he continued, looking at her, as if daring her to reject his advances. Dean Thomas squeezed her butt hard, his fingers digging into the meat.  

“Sir … sir …. please … stop.”, Nila knew it was a bad idea to go closer to him, perhaps she could still manage to escape. But what would the consequences be? Would the dean throw her out instead of the three bastards? And the grip he had on her; she was struggling to move away.  

---------- 

Thomas held her close, his right hand placed on her ass. Thomas liked watching them struggle. What could this girl do anyway? He had the upper hand, she needed her education, he could kick her out and tarnish her name. The ball was in his court.  

Her ass was so firm and tight, Thomas squeezed it again, trying to dig his finger in between her butt cheeks.   

“So...? Did he touch you here, Nila?”, Thomas asked the girl again. The fear and discomfort on her face was very obvious, but he didn’t care.  

“Sir! Please stop this sir.”, she begged, using her free hand to try and push herself away from him.  

Thomas was not done; he wanted this beauty now. Why should those boys only have all the fun?  

“Why? What are going to do?”, Thomas sneered at her, letting go of her ass. “You want to continue studying here, don’t you? You will tell me what else they did to you.”, he smiled at her. 

The girl froze, staring at him blankly in shock, as if unable to comprehend what was going on. “Sir, let me go sir... I promise I won’t make any reports on them ... or to you ... or the college... “, she pleaded, trying to pull her body away from him.  

“On me? On my college? We didn’t do anything to you.”, Thomas smiled, pulling her closer again, he reached out and grabbed her breasts over her top. He could feel her bra keeping a decent sized bust protected from his touch. “Whatever happened was outside of college grounds. It isn’t my problem.” 

The girl’s eyes started to water. “Ok ... ok sir... just let me go...please “, she tried to pull away again.  

“Poor village bitch. Coming here, making threats against me.”, Thomas laughed slightly, “Who did you think you are?”  

The girl was struggling, tears flowing down her face. “Sir ... I won’t do or say anything... I swear... “ 

“I know you won’t.”, he pulled her roughly, making her fall face first onto his lap. Thomas grabbed her body, adjusting her so her stomach was on his knees, her ass was swaying as she tried to push herself upwards. His left had held her sobbing head down. “I am going to teach you a lesson, you little bitch. “, he laughed.  

Thomas pulled the bottom of her salwar kameez top up to her back, running his fingers over her smooth brown skin. He loved exploring the smooth flesh on these young girls. Getting his chambers soundproofed was the best investment he has made thus far, he thought to himself as he looked down at her long white pants. What an ass this bitch has, he smiled.  

“S ... s... sir... what ... what are you doing sir? ... “, her voice sounded soft and muffled coming from the floor. The girl was trying her hardest to push herself up right again, small sobs in between her words. Thomas was using all of his strength to hold her down with his left hand.  

“You have a beautiful ass, Nila. “, Thomas said softly, his eyes locked onto the two firm juicy mounds. He used his free hand to push the white pants down to her knees.  

“Stooppp it! .. no!... please … sir!”, the girl was shouting loudly now, bucking her body.  

Thomas slid his hand under her black panties, feeling the smooth warm flesh. “I was going to tear your ass apart ...”, he smiled, pushing his middle down between her buttcheeks until it touched the entrance of her little puckered hole, “but I think it has already been done.” 

---------- 

It happened in the late afternoon, Viraj and Ravi were on their way home from lunch when they noticed a white security officer Mahindra behind them.  

“Are they following us?”, Ravi asked, looking at the rear-view mirror.  

Viraj let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. Slowly pulling the dark blue BMW to the left to allow the security officer car to pass. 

He was exhausted, looking forward to a good sleep to recover. They had a lot of fun last night with this new girl, which actually drained much of his energy. Ganesh had brought along his bag of toys, some of which were new and they decided to try it out on Nila. From a horse cock vibrator to nipple and pussy clamps, and a new buttplug which Ganesh had left plugged inside the girl's asshole after cumming deep in her.  

“I’ll come back and pick it up later, yaar.”, Ganesh laughed. “Who knows, she might even end up liking it stuck up her ass.”, giggling as he walked towards his black Land Rover when they left the flat early in the morning.  

The Mahindra cut past them, the security officer officer waving his hand to slow them down to a stop.  

“This motherfucker. Doesn’t he know who I am.”, Viraj mumbled under his breath as he pulled the BMW to a stop.  

“Probably a new guy. Saw the car and wants a bribe.”, Ravi shrugged, annoyed at the situation. 

Viraj rolled down the window, waiting for the officer to arrive. As spoilt as he is, he knew how to play this game. Any wrong move could affect his father’s position, especially when it involves government officials. A position that also benefited Viraj and he was going to protect it at all costs. Most of them already knew who he was, so they would let him go. Best to just remain polite and maybe slip a few hundred rupees into the constable's hand.  

---------- 

Kalai stepped out of the car, slowly making his way towards the shiny new BMW. Fucking rich spoilt brats, he thought to himself.  

Agilan remained in the drivers' seat, looking at the two boys seated in the car through the side mirror.  

“Good afternoon, Viraj sir. “, Kalai bit his tongue, having to give these boys the respect they didn’t deserve. They were fucking kids, not sergeant majors. “Ravi, sir.”, Kalai put his hands together, bowing slightly.  

“What do you want?”, The young boy in the driver’s seat asked him, clearly annoyed.  

“There seems to be a problem.”, Kalai leaned into the driver side window, looking at the lush dark interior of the car, whistling slightly, accepting the fact he would probably never drive something like this in his life.  

“What problem?”  

“Someone had made a report against you … sir … and also to Ravi sir. “, Kalai looked at both of them. “Oh. And another. Ganesh sir as well. Another constable is already on the way to pick him up.” 

“A report? Do you know who I am?”, Viraj raised his voice, “Do you know who is my father?” 

Kalai rolled his eyes slightly, “Yes sir. Everyone knows who you are. “ 

“Just settle it here. How much do you want? Stop wasting our time.”, Ravi said, pulling his wallet open.  

“Unfortunately, sir, an official FIR was reported and signed. “, Kalai tried to look apologetic, “I don’t have a choice, sir. You will have to come to the station with me.”  

“What bullshit. Who reported us?” 

“I will give you the details at the station sir. Please follow us from behind.”, Kalai started to walk back to the Mahindra when he turned around again. “Also, please don’t attempt to run sir, it will be more embarrassing if we would need to come to your respective houses.”, he smiled slightly.  

Ravi gave him the middle finger.

----------

**End of Part 23.**
[+] 3 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 08-04-2022, 09:40 AM