Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 22.**

Thomas Arumugam has been an educator for over 40 years now. Starting off as a teacher in a little school in a village far away, he had slowly moved up in the world. He had planned to retire while teaching in this current college, but was offered the position of dean 3 years ago, securing himself into the top of the food chain.  

His dreams did not end with him wanting to retire as an educator, Thomas wanted to make his name in politics as well. The opportunity arose when the son of the political leader Sonam Varma, Viraj Varma had been registered as a student in his college. Thomas saw this as a golden opportunity to kick start his own political career, taking special care of the privileged young boy.  

It was definitely not a simple walk in the park as Thomas had thought, the brat was spoilt to the core. Together with his two friends, the trio of young men had been terrorizing the young girls in college. Thomas had received multiple complaints and security officer reports over the last 2 years, struggling to sweep them under the rug. He has had to pay multiple bribes to families to not take legal action against the college, several abortions and psychiatric treatments to the victims. 

Although Thomas was not so innocent himself, he was aware of what the boys were doing to the young girls. He would occasionally be invited by the boys to partake in their activities. Most of the time, the girls would have passed out from shock or pain, he would relish the opportunity to stick his fat cock into their fresh pussies and assholes.  

At times, some of the girls would willingly submit, afraid of the consequences of denying the boys. Viraj would include fucking the dean as a task for them to accomplish as part of their ragging process. It was fun, acting surprised when the girls would show up inside his chambers, lost and unsure of how to approach him. Most of these girls came from poor families, making it easy for Thomas to fuck and forget their existence. The troublesome ones would be thrown out. It had become a common practice, which was why Thomas had his office sound proofed early this year.  

Occasionally, there would be trouble. The smarter ones would try to get help from the law, or even from him, unaware that he too, was a part of the equation.  

“They are seniors sir, their names are Ganesh, Ravi … and one more who seems to be their leader, Viraj, sir.”  

Fuck. Not another one, Thomas thought to himself. Didn’t these girls know they were messing with? What was the big deal anyway? Yes, they would have been sexually assaulted once. Then the boys would have moved on to another. Just accept the fact and move on. Why dig a deeper grave? These are dangerous people. Most of these girls' families are barely even making ends meet, let alone struggling to keep them in college. They would be buried alive financially if they wanted to bring this to court.  

“Tell me exactly what happened.”, Thomas muttered, looking at the girl in front of him.  

What was her name again? Nilam Shree? Nilashinie? He knew there was Nila somewhere, that was what he was going to call her. The boys did choose a good one this time around. She was beautiful indeed. Petite and slim. Thomas was taking a liking to her beautiful dark brown skin and sharp features, a Tamilan beauty. Thomas could feel his cock slowly waking up as he watched her talk.  

“Sir, they came to my flat last night....”, the girl spoke, looking down a little to avoid his eyes. “Saying that they were there to pick me up and bring me to the group ra ... er ... gathering ... for new students. “ 

Thomas’s eyes shifted down to her decently sized breasts over her light green salwar top, watching her chest slowly rise and fall as she stopped to take breaths in between her story. The poor girl was nervous. He wanted to fuck her right there and then, it would be fun watching her struggle.  

“One second, Nila. I am going to have to write this down if you don’t mind.”, Thomas pulled out his notebook and grabbed a pen, adjusting himself.  

“Yes, sir. “, she stopped, looking at his face.  

“Continue. Don’t skip out on the details.”, he tried his hardest not to smile as he watched her face twist a little when he said details.  

“Yes, sir.”, the girl seemed to be lost in thought, probably thinking of her next choice of words. Thomas enjoyed watching her discomfort. Would it matter if he was going to take a chance to fuck her as well? There was nothing she could do; he was protected by the Varma family anyway. “They came into my flat … introducing themselves … sir, they knew so much about me … “ 

Thomas watched her very carefully, he could see her struggling to keep in her tears, “Knew so much about?” 

“My family ... my father … our … finances ...”, she looked down, ashamed.  

Thomas wasn’t surprised. He knew about Viraj and his friends modus operandi. “Go on, Nila.”  

“They used it against me.” 

“How so?” 

“At first … erm … they asked me to do harmless things. “, she said softly.  

“Like?” 

“Bring them food … sit on their lap … and then … “, she was thinking hard, having to relive her night of terror, “the fat guy, Ganesh … he … he started to touch me … “ 

Thomas could feel his cock pushing against his pants. “Touch you? …. where?” 

---------- 

Nila was struggling to remember the details of last night, she could feel herself starting to sweat in the big air-conditioned room. She looked at Dean Thomas, his calm and collected composure. He was writing down notes as she continued to talk.  

She had come with a simple task, wanting to inform the dean’s office about her night and wanted action to be taken against the three bastards.  

Now she was stuck in this office alone with him. Dean Thomas gave her the creeps, his expressionless face and his roving eyes that kept looking at her body. She was slightly taken by surprise when he had asked for a detailed explanation of what had taken place the previous night. What exactly was she supposed to tell him?    

Nila took a deep breath.  

“He … he urm … started by touching my … my thighs, sir. “  

“Wait.”, Dean Thomas placed his pen down beside the notebook, leaning back on his oversized chair. There was a slight creak as the chair struggled to support his heavy weight. “Come here, Nila. “ 

“Sorry, sir?”,  

“Come here.”, he twirled his chair to the side, pointing to the empty spot in front of him. “I can’t see properly. Come closer and show me so I can record it down.”  

What the fuck. He could just listen, there was no need to show him. Nila weighed her options. She could just leave, telling him she had made a mistake, or get closer to this old creepy oversized man. He was the dean of the college; she had not heard of anything bad about him other than the fact that he was strict. Nila also did not want to be in his bad books, it could mean the end of her dreams of studying law.  

Nila slowly got up, walking around the table and stood in front of Dean Thomas. He did have a fierce face, which scared her slightly. She noticed a light stubble on his otherwise clean face. His big stomach rested on his lap as he placed his hands on his knees, looking up at her.  

“Where did he touch you?”  

“My … thighs, sir.”  

Nila jumped slightly when she suddenly felt his thick hand on her leg. 

“Sir!”, Nila moved back, accidentally hitting the coat rack behind her. Was Dean Thomas trying to take advantage of her as well?

**End of Part 22.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 07-04-2022, 02:24 PM