Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 21.**

Nila let out a heavy sigh of relief when she finally left the security officer station an hour later. She had explained in detail what had happened last night to the two security officer officers as they remained expressionless. The dark-skinned constable took notes and prepared to file the report, promising her they would take action against the three boys.  

She wasn’t done yet. She wanted them out of college so no more girls would fall victim to this trio of bastards. She placed her hand up, stopping the closest auto. Nila had made up her mind, she was going directly to the dean to report them. 

---------- 

“So, what do you think?”, Kalai asked, staring at the report while twirling his moustache.  

“She filed an FIR against these three. What other choice do we have? We have to bring them in.”, Agilan was looking flustered.  

“This Viraj boy, you know who his father is, don’t you.”,  

“Sonam Varma.”, Agilan replied. “This isn’t the first time somebody had reported the boy.”, frowning his eyebrows. “This could benefit us, Kalai.” 

“I agree. Or we could lose our jobs.”, Kalai let out a heavy sigh. “Another victim of the trio. Don’t these girls know who these boys are? Never have any charges against them stuck.”  

Agilan thought hard, staring at the piece of paper on the table.  

“Well, bring them in for questioning.”. Kalai placed the report on top of a pile on his desk. “Let’s see if we can get paid for our troubles.”  

Both constables looked to be deep in thought for a few minutes until Agilan spoke out.  

“Ahhh. Lucky boys. How I wish I was young again. The things I would have done to that girl.”, he smiled, staring blankly into space. “I’m tired of visiting those old prostitutes, Kalai. I want some young pussy.”   

“I’ve seen the things you’ve done to them. You’re lucky none of them reported you.”, Kalai shot back, looking at him with a grin.  

---------- 

Nila sat in the waiting area of Dean Thomas’s office, her legs shaking, the wait was nerve wrecking. Dean Thomas was a very strict man, from what she had heard. No students dared to misbehave in his presence, even the lecturers and professors held him in very high regard.  His secretary, Ms. Bhavna, a distinguished looking lady in her early 50’s, kept stealing glances at her.  Nila had refused to tell her of the nature of her visit.  

There was a beeping sound on the intercom and a loud voice came on. "Send her in.”, the voice said. 

“Nilashini.”, her voice boomed out from her table.  

“Yes ma’am?” 

“Dean Thomas will see you now.”  

“Thank you, ma’am.”, Nila stood up and composed herself, then slowly made her way towards the office door. All the glass panels were closed, not allowing anybody to peer into the room. Nila had no idea what to expect when she placed her hand on the knob, gently pushing the door open. 

“Sir?”, her voice was soft and meek.  

“Come.”, a big sized bald man sat behind a huge mahogany desk. The dean’s chambers was big, with ample space for him to have a seating area in front of his desk for him to host guests. A glass table was placed between the big single cushion chairs while various bottles of expensive whisky and gin decorated the shelf on the left wall. The right wall held portraits of the dean and various other individuals of whom Nila was not familiar with.  

The entire room was neat and tidy, not a single speck of dust could be seen on the floor. Trophies and certificates were placed on a small table behind the dean.  

“Good afternoon, sir.”, Nila slowly walked towards the desk, admiring the room. She was not used to such lush and expensive décor, given her background.  She was trying hard to process and take it all in.  

“Good afternoon. You wanted to see me?”, Dean Thomas’s big face was stern. “Bhavna said you did not have an appointment. “, he raised his eyebrows at her, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.  

“Ye...yes. I'm sorry sir. “, Nila stammered, looking at the man. Dean Thomas was a senior man, overweight and pouchy. He was dressed very well in what seemed to be a custom-made suit. His huge dark blue coat hung off a tall coat rack behind him. “I wanted to see you personally.”  

“That is fine. You caught me at a good time. Have a seat.”, he said softly, pointing at the chair in front of him, not taking his eyes off Nila. “What is your name?” 

“Nilashini, sir.” 

Dean Thomas continued to inquire about Nila’s studies and her family, gathering information. He seemed a little disappointed when she spoke about her background.  

“So, tell me why you are here, Nila.”, he asked, casually leaning back on his chair, placing both hands together on the table, looking at her.  

Nila took a deep breath, looking at the dean. In her mind, she was debating if she should report them to him or not. His face was blank, not at all interested in what she had to say once he knew she came from a family of nobodies. She had already come so far, might as well. 

“Ermm.. I actually want to lodge a... a complaint... “, she looked down at the floor. 

“A complaint? About my college?”, Dean Thomas raised his voice a little, intimidating her.  

“No.. no sir...”, Nila stammered, “Not the college...” 

“Then?”, Dean Thomas leaned forward, his bald head shining under the light.  

Nila looked around nervously, thinking hard if she should continue. “it’s about some students, sir....  “ 

“Which students.” 

“Some boys, sir... “, Nila mumbled on, “They assaulted me.” 

Dean Thomas's eyes were cold, not moving. He continued to stare at her, waiting for her to tell him more.  “Assault? Like beat you? Slap you?”, his voice was loud. “Tell me more. Stop stammering.”  

“Ye.. Yes sir. Sorry sir.”, Nila was slightly uncomfortable. “They, uh, forced themselves on me. Sexually.”  

“Who? Tell me their names.” 

“They are seniors sir, their names are Ganesh, Ravi … and one more who seems to be the leader, Viraj, sir. “  

Dean Thomas’s expression changed slightly, as if surprised. Within a second, he had gathered himself back to his original position. Nila could see his eyes looking her over, judging her, as she shifted in her seat, adjusting herself.   

He took a minute, never taking his eyes off Nila.  

“Tell me exactly what happened.”

---------

**End of Part 21.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 06-04-2022, 12:47 PM