Adultery Rashleela In Lockdown
Part 7
The next morning Debangshu Babu was surprised to see a strange change in his wife's behavior. He thought he would have to do a lot of flattery, after such a big incident last night, he will not be able to go to close to her at all. He have to do all his own work, maybe even have to eat out that day. Who knows how long that will be going on! Debangshu Babu finds such a situation unbearable. It is better to fall on her   feet and beg to forgive him if needed. His own wife, what is the harm if he hold her feet behind others and beg pardon? He had prepared his mind like that. He woke up and saw his wife working in the kitchen. He kept a smile on his face, wondering how he started talking to his wife .

In the end, however, he did not have to do anything. Pramila Devi entered the room to take something and saw her husband awake and said,
- Oh, you wake up? Go wash your face, I'm giving you tea.

Her face is  little dull, but the tone of the voice is more sweet than the other day. Debangshu Babu saw that his wife was not making eye contact with him. Realized a little touchiness is still remains. In fact, who will explain to him that Pramila Devi is not able to make an eye contact with her husband's  in shame and grief ..

- oh yes...- Which of your shirt's button you were talking about? Give it to me. I will sew today.

Another surprise! Debangshu Babu is really surprised.

- That's the blue shirt, look  there ,hanging. But swe it with a matching button.
-  you don't have to say anymore. Would you please bring some cinnamon and raisins from the nearby shop? I'm thinking of making polao today .

Polao is one of Debangshu Babu's favorite dishes. The day after he kicked his wife, he would not have imagined such an unwelcome good fortune. His mind was filled with love and remorse for his wife.

He asked his wife in a deep voice,
- Listen, I'm sorry by heart. Aren't you angry with me for last night?

- No, Mister!
Folding the mosquito net in one corner of the bed, rubbing her hands on the bed sheet, said Pramila Devi.

- Really?

- Hmm! But please don't do that again. The pain is not on the body, but in mind. And you don't know how people do wrong things if they get hurt in mind !

- I will never do that  again, I promised.

Debangshu Babu got up from the bed, grabbed his wife's cheek with both hands and kissed her deeply on the forehead. Pramila Devi's shy smile leaves him breathless in his mind,
"Come on, the trouble is over so easily this time!"

Pramila Devi was bangd a total of ninety-seven times in two and a half months! In her own house, in the hands of her own son and a daily wage worker of Uttar Pradesh .even In the presence of her husband in the house. On the veranda, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, somewhere or other, they both undressed 'sanskari' Pramila Devi! Sometimes she had to lie down on the dusty floor, sometimes she fell on Mohan's dirty oiled bed and have to be fucked by mohan and her own son. After fucking, she had to go back to her husband, drowning her head and dusting her hips in humiliation. Every day , Fidelit Pramila Devi began to sink into the abyss of shame.

But during this time, strangely, the care to Debangshu Babu multiplied. In fact, to overcome her guilt, Pramila Devi devoted herself more and more to her husband's service. she became anxious all day long thinking about the ways to keep her husband happier, .Debangshu Babu saw fat accumulating in his body with unexpected caress, but his wife's face was always dry with some thought. When asked, his wife smiles and looks for a new way to please her husband.

There has been no difficulty in this change, on the contrary there have been more benefits. Being able to spend more time and mind on office work. And Pramila is making him relax as soon as he gets bored with his works. Debangshu Babu, completely unaware of the dirty reality going on in the house, became pleased with his wife's behavior.

But she had to keep in mind everywhere, now that she has not one, but three husbands at home! In her middle age, Pramila Devi got involved in a new taboo game.

Throughout the day, whenever they gets a chance, Mohan and her son dragged pramila devi behind her husband's eyes and fucked her by making her a slum whore!

Her son, however, stays behind the tiger like a feud. Mohan uncle comes forward every time and after fucking his mother's self-esteem to the dust , he came with scared face.

But after fucking, the little respect left in the body is washed away by her son's greedy desperate fuck.

Every night Pramila Devi has to come out of her bedroom like a thief after putting her husband to sleep. Her son and the painter stand outside the room anxiously. As soon as she came out, they dragged her to Santu's room or in Mohan's room , wherever they liked.

The reckless'Rashleela' begins.  Mother's secret place is glitter in front of her son and and other man's genitals. Their irritated scratch marks, bite marks, appeared on the soft skin of the whole body. After a long session, Pramila Devi, somehow pulled the body from their room and went to bed next to her husband, drowning in shame. Once she fall asleep thinking about her destiny .

Every night she has to save herself for Santu and Mohan.  she even have made her husband  happy with her body everytime he wants, otherwise he will doubt ! Pramila Devi has come up with a new way to cheat on her husband. With dirty talk She make  Debangshu Babu so horny that before entering into her pussy he ejaculate on her pussy.

Taking off nighty, crawls like a leopard,  she comes forward towards her husband, the appetite of the frightened deer in her eyes. Debangshu Babu can't do anything but turn off the laptop. His virtuous wife tells all the horny stories while squeezing his battered cock by inserting her hand near his thigh in his shorts.

- Hey, I'll say a bad thing. Won't you be angry?

- Uh ...  say ....!

- Too bad.

- Ooho ... Tell na?

-  you know what, swapna  forced her husband to fuck her in ass?  Her...her husband ... call her 'Pondmarani' (Assy) !

- What kind of word is this! Who's Swapna?
Even if he don't know, when he hear about the naughtiness of this unknown woman, his dick seems to be shivering.

- arey..,  house on the opposite side....Shymal da's wife , you know her!

Debangshu Babu's dick became more stiff. He is been attracted to this  hip-swying big tits neighbour bhabi for a long time! As he is a family man , that's why he has kept that desire in his mind like a decent man .

- You know, swapna sleeps naked every night she says doing this blood circulation become normal in the body.

- Good. You sleep too! In imagination
Debangshu Babu  seeing Shyamal da's wife lying naked next to Shyamal da !

- ui ma! You also become so naughty these days! Why should I sleep naked? I'm not a naughty women like swapna.

- ummm...is your swapna really that naughty?  Debangshu Babu unheedingly asked her wife.

- yesssss..very much. And do you know she fingering herself everyday while bathing ?

The melody of encouragement in his wife's throat too.

- Why , doesn't her husband fuck her?

- he fucked. But her cravings are much more than that, she doesn't get satisfied even if he fuckes her all day. . She has a girl of 18 . At this age .. all these. think how naughty she is ?

Debangshu Babu silently thinking something as his wife kept shaking his cock. Looking at his face, it is understood that his body is getting more and more excited.

- It would have been nice if Shyamal da's wife would have grabbed yours and shaken it like this!
With a big smile, Pramila Devi asked her husband ,while shaking his dick hardly.

- What nonsense are you talking about?
Even after saying this in his mouth, Debangshu Babu's dick grew up in a shiver. Pramila Devi feels it clearly in her fist.

- uhu ! Did I really tell you? I'm just kidding!

Shaking her husband's genitals, Pramila Devi whispered,
-  think about it once. Close your eyes? Look You'll feel good !

Debangshu Babu closed his eyes.
- suppose I'm swapna?
Pramila Devi pressed her lips to her husband's ears.

Debangshu Babu opened his eyes trembling with strange discomfort.
- Why are you doing this all of a sudden? What happened to you?

- did you  get scared?
Naked Pramila Devi goes down with an exuberant smile.
Well, ok, I won't say it again. What happened? Now close your eyes like good boy.

She lowers her face and gives a deep kiss to her husband's testicles .

Debangshu Babu  closed his eyes again in pleasure. And, without asking anything, he immediately remembered Swapna boudi of the next house. His wife is shaking his genitals vigorously with one hand and other hand is roaming all over his body .

suddenly Debangshu Babu  seems unfamiliar with the smell of his wife of so many years . Repeatedly it seems it is Rima's mother of the next door, Shyamal da's wife Swapna Baudi! The more he thinks, the more blood is boiling all over his body!

After getting so horny, he pressed his wife's tits and made them red. Pramila Devi slowly lowered her husband's hand into her hairy wet vagina. Debangshu Babu got up in electric shock  as soon as he touched Sapna Baudi's plumpy pussy in his imagination.

At that moment Pramila Devi understands perfectly that her husband is thinking of  another woman,  What a joke of fate, that's what she wants today ! Smiling at her husband's helpless closed eyes she shook his cock very fastly and said in a sweet whisper,
- just want to press the pussy? Don't you want to insert your finger in my pussy ?

In no time Debangshu Babu inserted two fingers into his wife's vagina, thinking it's swapna bhabi's pussy and started fingering her.

- Ahhhh ... ooohhhh ... put it in my ass? Don't you want it? Please...?
Pramila Devi said trembling and whispering.

No Debangshu Babu also put his finger in his wife's ass along with pussy. He put his fingers together in the two holes and started fingering.

Even  seemingly polite Pramila Devi, like a naughty slut, started encouraging her husband to fingering her ass . She thought to herself that the other two cannibals in the house would not leave his back either, today or tomorrow she will have to give up her ass too! Then if her husband suddenly found that the hole in his wife's ass has become a canal, what will she answer then? She has to  convinced her husband that two holes have been activated in his hand only. Pramila Devi pulls the muscles of her ass apart and inserts her husband's finger deeper into the hole. In a relaxed voice, she whispered in her husband's ear.

- I like to fucked in ass, you know, devar ji? I took the neighbors' cocks in my ass in exchange of money. Put your finger deeper ... more deeper! See the whole finger will go in! Iss ... yeah ... that way!

In Debangshu Babu's imagination, then Swapna Baudi is doing these kinds of naughty things, she is talking like a slut in joy of her ass fingering. Debangshu Babu whispered, rubbing his fingers inside the ass of Goddess Pramila

- Yes, I see! Your asshole have become quite big!

- Ahh .. auch! Won't it? All day long, all my neighborhood devars fuck me in my ahhuum...ahhh.

Being Swapna , Pramila Devi also started behaving naughty  with her husband. Meanwhile, thinking about the extreme nasty words he said, juice came out of his vagina!

- it can't be understand  from outside that you are really a naughty slut... You are such sex craving slut..
Debangshu Babu was at the peak of excitement then. He is squeezing and fingering both the love hole of his wife in extreme excitement.

- Yes, I'm so hungry for sex devar ji! But your Shyamal da just fuck my ass today. My pussy is still hungry! Devar ji  won't you satisfy her hunger?

Hearing the word of Shyamal fucking her ass in Pramila's voice, in a terrible jealousy-filled discomfort the semen suddenly came to the very tip of Debangshu Babu's cock .

- hurr! Stop all this. All the nonsense!
Decent Gentleman Debangshu Babu got up in a sweat and opened his eyes and in order to hide his excitement he protested loudly.

- Then fuck me! I am more hungry than swapna! Punish me very hard with your cock. It's craving for your dick, you know with your cock! Fuck me .... fuck, honey ...i want to feel the pain!

Debangshu Babur body filled with extreme energy in his wife's fierce sensual voice. But the man who has already reached the seventh peak of excitement , how will he climb to a new peak! In a fit of rage, he threw her on the bed, inserted his dick in his wife's pussy , and as she expected Within 1 minute after giving 7,8 strokes he came in and fall on her.

Then he fell asleep early in exhaustion . After sleeping her husband, Pramila Devi's secret Night adventure begins. Women's  know all kinds of tricks, Pramila Devi did not have to learn all these new things !

One day, they were just about to be caught by the neighbour Malay Babu . In the middle of that night, Mohan had brought her to the courtyard while fucking her in his lap . In the moonlight, her plumpy cunt was drinking sweet juice of Mohan's dick  on the wet ground of the yard. Her son was pressing her tits crawling next to her and was watching her mother's fucking. God knows what Malay Babu went out to do in the middle of the night. The light of his torch fell in the middle of the their garden.

- hey....? Who's there? Who..?..
He said coming  in front of the gate .

To escape from his sight, they hide behind the kamini tree, completely naked! Pramila Devi was trying to hide herself like a thief inside her own house ,she was feeling to sink to the ground in shame. In between she was surprised and felt Santu is eating her asshole!

"Did he completely get out of hand? Doesn't he have any respect for his mother? Respect is far away, does he even consider me as his mother at all?"
Pramila Devi thought in her mind while standing holding branches of the Kamini tree, clenching her teeth, moaning , feeding her ass to her own son. On the other hand, Guru Mohan, the master of all plays, is licking her pussy by extending his hand, twisting the nipples !

Thank god  timid Malay Babu did not shout or enquired any more, after a while he left without getting any response. After pouring pussy juice on the Santu's face, Pramila Devi came out from behind the bushes and said in a harsh voice that day, she should never be taken out of the house again.

Every household shopping from marketing to groceries  Debangshu Babu was doing everything , as he became a servant of the family. On the other hand Mohan is just eating twice a day in his money and  behind his back is fucking his darling wife together with his son !

Poor simple Debangshu Babu  can't understand anything. He became very happy to see that Mohan is willingly clearing the grass of the garden, watering the trees, and some others work too. he did not even get a glimmer that this  treacherous snake  is regularly watering the garden of his beloved wife,  !

He smiles and talked with Mohan. If he brings any food from the shop, he brings  extra thinking about Mohan. Asks regularly about his family. Debangshu Babu is a sane citizen.

Not being able to help the people in the misery of the corona virus around him, he started fulfilling his share of responsibilities by taking care of all the advantages and disadvantages of the person taking shelter in the house. Decent man Debangshu Babu is not treating him like a  laborer, he started treating Mohan like a guest.

On the other hand, his wife Pramila Devi had to pay the ultimate price of his guest hospitality  behind him! Meanwhile, the government announced that the lockdown going to stay for few more days. This means that the period of house arrest is extended!

Forgetting the tension of not meeting with his family member for a long time, Mohan started dragging Pramila Devi behind her husband's eyes now and then. Santu came forward to take part in the hunt with the hyena's quiet steps behind him. In those few days, the culture-minded elegant house became a strange illict sex arena.

But but So there is no reason to think that Mohan and Santu have become friends. Mohan tried several times to talk to the son of his secret keeper, but Santu,  each time after ejaculation, a strange alien rage grows on that man.

A useless painter, took refuge in the house for a few days in danger, but he turned his world upside down! Her mother is her pride, goddess of respect, pride of this house. This insignificant worker from Uttar Pradesh has turned that 'pride' into dust.

He made his decent living mother a slut..whose identity is nudity today! No, Santu couldn't forgive Mohan. He couldn't even forgive his mother. Even himself !

But the illicit intoxication is dragging him to the deep abyss of the dirt. Santu doesn't know the way to float again, he is drowning in the dark mud of sin every day. He learned to breathe anew under water, sexual orientation has taken place in the life of mother and son. Life goes on at its own pace.

TBC..
[+] 2 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rashleela In Lockdown - by JACKY_451 - 20-03-2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Rashleela at Lockdown - by JACKY_451 - 20-03-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Rashleela at Lockdown - by Desmond Miles - 20-03-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Rashleela at Lockdown - by Chennai Veeran - 20-03-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: Rashleela at Lockdown - by gunwinny - 20-03-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: Rashleela at Lockdown - by ghost19 - 21-03-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Rashleela at Lockdown - by Sarvesh Siva - 21-03-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Rashleela at Lockdown - by fuckandforget - 22-03-2022, 05:18 AM