Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
"Are you both done?", Ankita asked. She was conscious about her vulnerable state of undress.

"Thanks, Maam for the water", Amrish spoke softly. 

Both of them got the message that they needed to leave.

Reluctantly, they started towards the door. Ankita followed them outside. She waited till she could hear them take the elevator down. 

Once they were gone, she felt relieved. She headed back to her room. She tried to open the door but the door wouldn't open. 

"Shit! Shit! I know, it's... okay. I will try it again. Shit! I just can't go inside. Shit!" Ankita was screaming in her mind. 
She was locked out. The keys to the room were inside. 

She now has to talk to creepy Deepak and probably get the spare keys from him or get a locksmith and a few other guys to get inside again. She was in a towel and did not feel comfortable to engage with them. 

"Come on Ankita, think! think! What should you do?", she was talking to herself and getting frustrated. 

The time was now around 11:30 PM. She was getting scared and frustrated. This was when she started calling me for help and she left a lot of messages for me. But, the problem was that I was fast asleep. My mobile phone was in silent mode. I usually sleep like a rock and I always wake up refreshed. Once I go to sleep nothing can wake me up. It is so refreshing and I really really enjoy my sleep. Needless to say Ankita got soo angry that I wasn't picking up her calls or reading her messages. 

She then took the elevator in nothing but the towel and came to the 4th floor. There were around 10 rooms on the 4th floor and she wasn't sure which one I was in. She nervously started approaching each room and then she noticed my footwear outside one room and she became relieved. 

"TAK.. TAK.. TAK," she banged on the door. But I was too sleepy and did not get up.

"Varun? Varun?," she screamed just enough for me and not enough for the neighbors to come. Still, no response from my side. 

In frustration she tried to push open the door and to her surprise the door pushed open.

"Phew! The idiot did not even lock his door! Stupid guy! I Got lucky!" she said to herself. All her anxiety melted away. 

"Okay, I need a t-shirt and shorts. I can't stay in my towel."

She then entered my bedroom and stood right in-front of me.

"Varun! wake up! wake up! Get up dude!" she was trying to wake me up by shaking me. But I did not even budge. I just changed my sleeping position to the other side. Previously I was sleeping facing her and now I switched my posture and was facing away from her.

"Looks like I will have to get some cold water to wake you up!" she whispered in my ear with an evil smile. 

As soon as she said "cold water" I remembered the earlier time when threw cold water at me and I suddenly got up with a shock.

"Hey, Ankita. Everything okay? Can we discuss tomorrow. I am in deep sleep now. Please don't disturb me" I begged her half asleep.

"Yes, of course. I will disturb you! Let me get some cold water. Where is the bathroom?"

I rolled my eyes. "Please Ankita! What do you want? I am not sleepy. Tell me what you want?"

"I got locked out of my room. I need spare clothes. Where do you keep your clothes?"

I pointed to my suitcase next to my bed. 
"Take it from there! Let's discuss more tomorrow morning! Okay! I have to sleep Ankita", I literally pleaded with her like how a prisoner pleads with his jailer for some extra chicken in the food. 

Ankita pulled out the suitcase and put on a red colored company t-shirt that fit her surprisingly well given her large bust size. She also found a short and wore it. Now, she was all set. 

She approached me again and tried to wake me up. 
"Where should I sleep Varun? There is only 1 bed!"

Half awake, I shook my head. "Sleep on the sofa, Ankita or on the floor. Just leave me alone.. please!!!"

"I am a woman and you are asking me to sleep on the floor or sofa? You have no shame at all! Why don't you sleep on the floor and give the bed to me!"

Shaking my head, I looked up at her. "Okay, do what you want Ankita."

"Okay! Cold water time!" she started moving away from the bed. I was so scared that I reflexively caught her arm and pulled her towards me. She was shocked and found herself falling down next to me on the bed. 

"Please, Ankita! I am so tired! I just want to sleep. Don't create nuisance for me please!" I begged her. I grabbed her two cheeks with my hands and started pulling them apart with a lot of love and affection. 

"My beautiful Ankita! You are so smart! You are way out of my league. You are the best thing to happen to our company! Please Ankita, let me sleep! I will discuss 100% everything with you tomorrow morning"

Ankita was touched by my innocent gesture even though I was deep in sleep. She then did not try to get out of the bed. She pulled the blanket from me and she adjusted it. It was now covering the two of us. 

It felt so comforting to me that there was another warm breathing human being right next to me. Ankita was completely awake and she realized that I was still asleep. I pulled her towards me. She felt like a huge squishy teddy bear with soft skin. I put my arms around her and her chest was right infront of my face. The t-shirt was hugging both her boobs tightly and I enjoyed feeling those pillows against my cheeks. 

There was silence on her end. She said nothing. 

[Image: sexopedia-motorboating-1478280364.png?cr...size=480:*]

I started motorboating her breasts by moving my face between her boobs. This was all unconscious and involuntary. I kept hugging her tightly.

It's been a while since Ankita was in a relationship and she was enjoying the intimacy with me so far even though she never really fancied me at all. I was more like a friend / colleague than a hookup/boyfriend material. 

Ankita then turned around and faced away from me. I then grabbed her by her waist and drew her near me. 

[Image: 58909881.jpg]

I started kissing her neck lightly while I was gripping her tightly and closely.

Ankita started feeling aroused and she tried controlling herself but could not. She bit her lips and she could feel the heat rising within her.
[+] 6 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Business Trip With My Colleague Ankita - by sominoru - 04-04-2022, 08:01 AM