Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Ankita heard footsteps outside her door from the bathroom. 

She froze with fear. It was already 11:00 PM at night. Who could it be? She turned off the faucet and got up. She was pressing her thick heavy breasts against the sliding glass shower door and was straining to hear. 

[Image: 58924-busty-boobs-pressed-against-glass-mic.jpg]

There was a loud banging noise. There was a knock on her door. It was loud and it was continuous. 

She quickly wrapped herself in a towel and rushed towards the door. 

[Image: Desi-Girls-In-Night-Dress.jpg] 

She looked through the peephole and was shocked to find Deepak and the Ola cab driver, Amrish together. 

"What do you want?", she shouted through the door. 

"Maam, you forgot this," Amrish squeaked holding out her purse. 

"Thank you so much!", Ankita said and she opened the door. She was feeling uncomfortable but she forced herself to smile. She was grateful that the driver brought back her purse. 

[Image: 06slide4.jpg]

"Maam. Can we have some water?", Deepak, never the one to miss an opportunity asked. 

To his surprise, Ankita agreed. 

"Have a seat both of you. Don't mind me, I was just taking a shower when you guys came. I will get some water for you both"

Deepak and Amrish made themselves comfortable on the sofa near the entrance.

"Here, have some", Ankita brought them two glasses of water in a tray and was offering it to them.

The towel was barely covering her breasts and there was cleavage as well. The towel neatly spread around her breasts and was hugging it. The outline was pretty clear. Her bust looked like a sculpture carving in a temple. 

While she placed the tray near to them she bent a bit. Due to the motion, the towel started to slip. She quickly covered her breasts with her hand. 50% of the boobs above her nipples now became clearly visible to both Deepak and Amrish. 

[Image: 35654F6700000578-0-image-a-128_1466169399495.jpg]

She quickly placed the tray in Deepak's lap and adjusted her towel. 

"Madam, you are very generous. Thanks for the water," Deepak said as he was gulping down the water and oggling at her the same time. 

"Thanks, Maam", Amrish breathlessly said. Ankita was extremely stunning even with full clothes on. Now with a lot of her beauty exposed, she was unforgettable.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Business Trip With My Colleague Ankita - by sominoru - 03-04-2022, 02:13 AM