Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Author’s note** - Chapter 2 : Breaking Nila will start next week.  

This arc will revolve around Nila’s backstory, before Purvi has moved into the little flat. The story will take place after Nila’s ragging has been conducted.  

Just a reminder, this story is a dark fantasy and does not relate to anybody dead or alive. As the story progresses, I will incorporate heavy fondling and groping, abuse, exhibition, humiliation, old/young, group sex, insertion, water sports, piercing, anal and double penetration.   

If you feel that this story eventually gets too dark for you, I would suggest you stop reading from the point you feel uncomfortable. I am writing this strictly from my imagination and not inspired by any real-life cases/experiences.   

Main Characters :   

Nila - Before becoming Purvi’s housemate, Nilashini was a young girl from a little village with big dreams. Her charming and bubbly personality made her a favorite among her peers in college.  

Viraj – The main antagonist. A spoilt brat, his father being the local political party leader makes him untouchable in college and the local town. He is the leader of the gang that tortures and abuses other students, in the name of ragging, for their own pleasure.   

Ravi – Viraj's best friend and confidant. Ravi’s father is another high-ranking officer in the local political party. Having grown up with Viraj, the two are the best of friends. Ravi follows every instruction given by Viraj, no questions asked.  

Ganesh (Gunda) - The third member of the gang. Given the nickname “Gunda” for being overweight, Ganesh is the son of a local gangster. Of all three, he is the most abusive, taking pleasure in the pain and torture of his student victims.   

Secondary Characters :  

Dean Thomas – The dean of the college. Thomas Murugesan is a loyal puppet of the three boys, occasionally taking part in their torture for his own pleasure. He has big political dreams and wants to be a part of Viraj’s father’s party.  

Agilan (Constable 1) - A security officer officer in the local department. Corrupt and familiar with who all three boys’ parents are. They willingly submit as long as they are paid the right amount. 

Kalai (Constable 2) - A security officer officer in the local department. Corrupt and familiar with who all three boys’ parents are. They willingly submit as long as they are paid the right amount.  

**Stay tuned for Chapter 2.**
[+] 2 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 30-03-2022, 01:42 PM