Poll: YOUR WILDEST and KINKIEST FANTASY LOVER
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
High School Teacher with a peekaboo navel
0%
0 0%
College Mate who got married to someone else
18.18%
2 18.18%
Neighbour Bhabhi whose bra on the washline makes your day
0%
0 0%
Cousin Hottie who can always ignite your flame
27.27%
3 27.27%
Big Momma and her bigger gaanD
27.27%
3 27.27%
Daughter's Friend who wears the jeans too low for comfort
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TRUTH OR DARE?
What a steaming hottie, O my pretty SIS!

Even when she's Fifty, she's hotter than her piss!

[Image: 041_450.jpg]
My cousin SIS and i have been in a very steamy relationship since our mid teens till this day, she is a few years older to me.

Guess also bcos she is now in menopausal stage and that has made her HORNIER than ever before...
But that has hardly diminished her desire for physical intimacy and the caring touch frm somone known to her like ME.

I get an erection every moment she looks curiously at me with her eyebrows raised!
When we get to meet - even if it is after years - she ogles at me, and i ogle back, and there is always this code exchanged: When do we tear into each others' loins?

She is now a divorcee, a proud MoM of a talented daughter, a no-nonsense language teacher and everything that would give her the false appearance of a plain JANE: trust me, she is NOT!

Under her panties, she is a lioness in heat. Under caress, her fleshy thighs start squirming around her slithering wet pusy, and over the years she has developed monstrously big boobs - now slightly saggy, but filled with the warmth and freshness of a realfeel teat. The pair of juicejugs and they melt in my hands!

Although she was petite as a teenager with perky tits, her ass has really grown over the years and is now quite a pleasure for me to knead: like soft DOUGH!

I remember as a teenager i could hardly refrain from getting my hands on whenever we had some private moments:
On the terrace of her house, under the stairs when she came for a visit at our place, under the bedsheet when all of us cousins were playing '20 questions' post-exam holidays.

And at movies, of course.

Within seconds, as the lights dim, she wd start rubbing over my jeans, caressingly at first; then she would go for a good grab as soon as she felt my thickening situation.
And she would expect me to start pawing all over her, top to bottom. All the while, as the movie was on.

I would go around her globes (usually she wd prefer that i sit on her right so i guess her right boob is very sensitive), feel their heat, and her teats would start sticking out hard.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%...%3DApi&f=1]
I would pinch the nipps, and she would stiffen.
She would guide my hands to her belly region, where i would be knobbing her button, and she would recline against the push-back seat, allowing generous access towards her cunt.

As she reached middle age, she would start clean-shaving her labia (more of fear of revealing her greying pubic hair - but she never knows that wd be a kick for me indeed), and i would be getting easy access to her labial lips, massaging her clitoris, rubbing the minoral lips to her get juices flowing, but she would guide my hand at Heaven's Door.
As a teenager, she would stop me at the outer lips.
Her insides would be mushy as pasta, and and i would lick my finger smeared with her puss-juice, and she would stare at the ACt with raised eyebrows and curved lips.

But we have never kissed orally, isnt that kinky?

Some years ago, we were driving to a Mall with her teenage daughter at the rear seat when she guided my hands to between her thighs.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.explicit.bing.net%...%3DApi&f=1]

Although i was driving a gearless car, keeping a good eye on the road was becoming a real effort as only right hand was performing on the steering, as was the effort in the rear-view mirror of watching the young girls eye-movements.

My left hand has been steered into the wet hot cavern, as SIS slowly banged my fingers in a rocking motion.

Ended up banging against a treebush. Lucky for me the bonnet didnt suffer damage, otherwise a lot of answering had to be done to my wife!

This is the silent adventure both of us relish.
No words exchanged, then or later.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.explicit.bing.net%...%3DApi&f=1]

Many moons ago, we ended up together in a City Mall theatre.

I wanted to catch up on new new BATMAN movie, and i asked her whether she could make some time for a film date.

She came directly to the movie lounge, and deftly clasped my hands as we entered the dark auditorium.

No sooner than the lights had dimmed, that i had her torso pressed against mine and inserted my hands into her panties through the salwar. Her pussylips were wet, and i had to start pleasuring her by rubbing. She squirmed but the BATMAN ACTION was then on: what to concentrate on?

She responded with bated breadth for the first flush of pleasure to surge through her nether regions, before she grabbed my erection : first over my jeans, and then, through the zip slit. She had started moaning with her head thrown back on the sof, but the action in the theatre was so loud that it drowned her moans. Her breath was coming fast and heavy.  

The BATGIRL was no match for her unique desi lust as she rubbed the scrotal area, pinched both the testicles till the sacs hurt, then she let go and handcuffed my shaft.
Up and down the blood-gorged shaft she rubbed to a point where my glan was painfully stretching the foreskin rim and i desperatey needed a release, but she wouldn't relent.

I knew I had to draw her cuntal juice first.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%...%3DApi&f=1]

Problem was, my posture was making it difficult for me to get a good grip on her slippery labia and i needed to use my right palm for the job. I asked SIS to shift seats.

She practically rolled over me and spread her legs under her salwars to give me a broad access. My palm clasped her pussy over her salwars, and again slipped in. It was sticky and humid and hot inside. SIS had obviously planned her carnal adventure when she left her inlaws house. She had shaved her pussy bald and was now started creaming. I massaged the outer lips slowly; SIS was squirming like an eel, desperately wanting me to take charge more aggressively.

I started rubbing the inner lips roughly, alternatively pinching her clit and i could feel she was heating up faster than normal, probably too excited at the thought of having sex inside a public theatre, that too with her own cousin. The vigorous massage continued for at least a good 5 mins before she stiffened, clasped her legs around my palm and threw her head over my shoulder. Her cuntal juices were trickling down my palm, and her labia had gripped my fingers like an octopus. My fingers feebly continued their groping of her carnal dungeon in search of more juice, but she had spent herself well.

All that i remember after that was her deep breaths and her ear-rings ticking my shoulder.....

She later told me that in her daze, she missed two bus-stops enroute her inlaws place.

Amazing hottie, O SIS of mine!
Your Boobs are Heaven, Your Cunt Divine!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 1 user Likes BIRJO's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
TRUTH OR DARE? - by BIRJO - 01-09-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: TRUTH OR DARE? - by BIRJO - 01-09-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: TRUTH OR DARE? - by BIRJO - 01-09-2021, 04:01 PM
RE: TRUTH OR DARE? - by BIRJO - 01-09-2021, 04:02 PM
RE: see below - by BIRJO - 01-09-2021, 04:05 PM