Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Originally Posted by harithick View Post
Hi readers , i m pretty sure , many of the readers here are frustrated with the slow pace of seduction and missing of full sex fun ..but this is how i like to write my story.... take the readers to a high almost going to happen..but stop the action... I am sorry for the fast pace pace readers , they might not like it that much .. Apologies w.r.t to them...but i cant help it...

W.r.t to the readers who are liking and regularly following the story i thanks for the encouraging words and thanks to few readers who have given their suggest and opinions as to how the story should and contrastingly i am going to narrate the story as i like ...and not how one looks at it ...Apologies again

Quote:shector87
Slow pace story with frequent updates is rare combination and we are thoroughly enjoying your great writing skills. Please continue Bro.
Every update is setting a new heights and we are eagerly waiting for updates.

Quote:tmggupta
In my previous comments i expected u r writing style, in my opinion it's nice to continue in with u r pace, if fucking is happened with swathy, it will lessen the excitement. This hide & seek game is very interesting.

Quote:TheMaskEditor
harithick, Thanks for the story, It is going good we are enjoying reading it. I like typical Slow Seduction type stories.

Your story is very hot and it has given me lot of pre-leaks and excitement.
Please carry-on the same and keep it going. We like your narration.

"Alka and her Bhabhi Rekha" types
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:48 PM