Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Aman took chotu and put him on his shoulder and went slowly inside... he made her sleep in the children's bed and waited for Swathi..She was confused..she knew what will happen if he goes inside...

She went inside and asked..aman

Swathi - Sir pls ..let me take chotu..

Aman was closing the window curtains and the inter connected door curtains .... the bed was so royal and flowers put in nice bowls making the bedroom romantic...she looked the bed and surpised..it must be atleast 2 mattress kept on one above the other.. it must be so soft and springy..she thought

Aman- Let him stay here... na...so that i can ask my love to stay too..

Swathi blushed in red..

Swathi - Sir pls don't say this.. im dying inside...you are killing me.. with shame

Aman got up... he went and closed the door ..Swathis heart beat increased..she knew aman is going to have her fully ..Swathi was standing still and her face fully bend.. she knew the inevitable is going to happen now...and she is shamelessly standing there before aman as if she is ready for this...
Aman and came and held her shoudlers..

Aman - Swathi ...just relax... shall i tell you one thing. .. actually i wanted to come only tomorrow for this event.... i had just come for you

Swathi - Sir this is not right... im a married women....have kids and husband... i am a social lady. .how can i get to see the society if something goes wrong

Aman- Dont you think even i have that scare....? what if somethig happens wrong? dont you think ill be in bigger trouble? than you

Swathi - Hmmmm

Aman- Thats why im playing safe..and spending so much time ..so tthat we are safe .. and our lifes go on as they are... dont you think so that we are safe right now?>

Swathi thougth.. mahesh wont get up till tomorrow afternoon..chotu is here..and no one else knows that she is here... he was right she thought

Swathi- Its not about the society also..even i dont want to do this.. sir pls... [she
removed his hands from her shoudlers]

Aman- Oh swathi comeon.. i know we both like each other... otherwise would have allowed me so much to have you in the pub? if u dint like me why did you allow me to hold those lovely juicy ones..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:32 PM