Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi sat and aman sat besides her and he wantedly placed his hands on her thighs as he sat..Swathi looked at him for his dareness.. she couldnt say anything.. as she was embarassed and shy..she liked his perfume.and his closenss and his thighs.he was getting bold she thought... and why not bcos he has all the environment..darkness.... her closeness and....her half acceptance...

Aman ordered a vodka too and he got one more for swathi ..both cheered and had a drink..she looked at him and both of them looked..mahesh was enjoying his snacks..as aman threw a kiss to her in air..Swathi bend her face... in shy... his hands were enjoying her thight softly..due to the saree being fancy and soft..it was so cosy for her as he did..

Swathi feeling amans hand soflty n her thighs.he dint take advantage of her shyness till now..she was feeling so proud of her beauty now.. that a guy like aman is wanting her company...mAHESH WENT FOR Tthe fourth round..and he was not in sense .. as he stumbled.. Aman made him sit and called steward to bring one more round..Mahesh thanked him

Aman .- Mahesh take your wife and go for a dance.. dont drink ..tomorrow anyways you have to do this..?

Mahesh - Sir this drink is too good..

Aman - ya u r having mix of whisky and vodka ... thats why it wil lsweet and sour
Mahesh - oh its so fun .. sir... i am already dancing in me sir ..he joked

Aman - You should make your wife dance not you .. withu .. aman joked back and looked at her..
Swathi - sir he seems to be enjoying wiht himself..what wil he dance with me?

Aman- Ya some ppl enjoythemselves.and some need a company .. (aman slwoly moved his hands insdie her thighs and touched her a bit in the middle..Swathi immediately pinched his hand and aman softly withdrew.. swathi loooked at him and then mahesh.. ]

Swathi- come mahesh lets go for dance [she dint want to sit beside aman as his hands now wanted more]

Mahesh- got up and sat back .. no i cant ... swathi

Aman- NO problem let me take her ... mahesh

Mahehs- Sure sir.. pls...

Swathi loooked at mahesh..what is he doing. idiot mahesh ..he is going to take your wife... and e njoy her...
SHe followed aman as he took her by hands..as they got ouf of the lounge swathi felt mahesh hands on her waist.. she dint mind..as its fully dark and flashy ..no one can make out..as she passed a copule one copule was kissing and dancing madly .. and her hand was on his mans toool..oh my god.. is aman going to do the same to her.. as he was making way and going to the corner..Swathi knew aman is going to be naughty here.. and he is so excited clearly . so is swathi.

They made sure they are in corner and a dim light was falling on Swathi ..

Aman- Oh swathi its dream coming true..that your are slowly becoming mine

Swathi - Sir pls shut up... [she said joivally]

Aman - ok i will .. help me .. [and he kissed her lips and shut her lips up]

Aman- is this fine? for shut up ...

Swathi blushed and he looked at his handsome face.. she took her tongue and teased him... showing it..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:26 PM