Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Mahesh went to his room after aman left to his room ... Swathi was making chotu
sleep .. he came to her room .. what happened you appear to be moody?
Swathi replied no she is just relaxing and enjoying her time... she wanted to sleep again... Mahesh left her to herself and he went to Amans place to help him with games.. they worked on something... and aman had already prepared some games before mahesh coming..he thought he might have worked on it during afternoon..he wanted Swathi to work on this..but somehow swathi was behaving like a typical housewife .. he thought..

Aman asked Mahesh not to force upon her to work for me.. Mahesh said no issues sir..she is a clever lady .. she will .but he will not tell her right now.. Aman was fine..bcos he wanted her to be his before she joins job..so that she will be his office wife..he thought...how caring was she when i got cough..she instantly stood and caressed me..that is the love i need..wish i ll get her soft tits once again today .. i don't want to leave her today..at least her boobs should be fully mine..and i should be able to get her into me...if possible i should make her get everything tonight...but how? .. Mahesh and chotu both are here.. how can i get her to my bed?

Aman- Mahesh hows the pub here? did you check it?

Mahesh - Yes sir its quite good.. rocking .. must say..and the good thing is there is no limit of timings for our guests as its till late night

Aman- Ok good. thats nice.. why don't you and Swathi go and have fun..she should be made to attend the event...pubs.etc..so that she wiill know the corporate world

Mahesh - Thats right sir... perfectly right... ill ask her ..but she is too homely ... to attend.. and i think she hasnt bought appropriate dress like jeans also...

Aman - Thats fine.. dont force her with those..you can ask her to make wear some fancy saree...its a normal day so not much dress code applicable..and what more hot will be than saree on Swathi mahesh?
Mahesh felt shy as his wife got praised by his boss. Ok sir we will go ... Good enjoy your time...

Mahesh working.. on files till 7pm .... and he asked for amans leave
Aman - Ya enjoy your time and let me know how was it
Mahesh- Sure sir.. the work is complete na sir..why dont you also come.. it will be company for all of us.. sir and is Chotu allowed there?

Aman- No no.. chotu .its not good for him... make him sleep .. and let our admin guys be with him .. they can sleep in the hall her in the suite... its fully ac and closed...

Mahesh - Good idea sir.. sir so pls you also come . .

Aman- I think you guys start off..if im bored of being aloen illcome..

Mahesh - Ok sir .thanks

Mahesh went to Swathi and told her about the pub plan.she was happy that aman is not ocming ..and it was her dream to go to these places...
Swathi had got rid of her dry panty and bra ... she was feeling irritateted and was reminding all the time of amans moves..she was enjoying them actually .. her tits wanted to be sucked more..

Swathi had a nice bath and fresh ... with hot water..she took a lot of time to get ready while mahesh got ready and making him sleep in the hall of amans suite.. the admin guy him having chat..
Around 9pm... Mahesh had come and he was feeling so hot seeing Swathi liekt hat and her make up... He moved near her and hugged her and kissed her lips..Swathi was so delighted seeing his romantic ..personality..she kissed him back and their tongues were floating with eacch others..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:25 PM