Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Mahesh - I know sir.. if you work without me only then only you will know na SIR,

Aman - Ya you are right.. thats why i myself was working on something till now .. it was coming out well mahesh

Mahesh - Ya sir thats why may be you can take help of Swathi..bcos she is free .. and can help you

Aman - I have no issues if Swathi is free

Swathi looked at Mahesh idiotically...What can she do if a idiot husband like mahesh himself is pushing her like this .. Aman laughed almost looking at her.. looking at position..but he controlled and drank water... as he was laughing and drinking water..he started coughing badly due to water getting struck with food.. ..

Swathi immediately got up and patted his back and head... Aman almost had tears in his eyes.. He excused and went to washroom and cleaned his dress ..face and came back... as he was washing his face .. he dreamt if Swthi is going to be withi him again .. he would really like to have her and fulfill his dead desires
Meanwhile at the table.

Swathi - What you are asking me to help him ??? hwo can i stay in his room without you

Mahesh - Come on Swathi ..you are over thinking.... would you think the same if you were in office ? and in his cabin

Swathi - Come on Mahesh both are different places..what would one think seeing me in his room ?? wont they think something is there?

Mahesh - OH swathi .. you such a naive .. corporate world this is so normal to spend time with colleagues .. moreover you are a complete my lady .. and you wont do anything wrong..

Swathis heart felt for that.. she is clearly betraying him...

Mahesh continued .. Moreover i want you to understand that you will be playing a key role in our future... your income my income will make us make us debtfree if we both can get jobs..i want you to use this oppurtunity to know how corporates operaate and works happens.. this will help ful for you .. pls understand me.. i want you to start fulfilling your desires too

Swathi is already in pursuit of her dreams being fulfilled .. she somehow felt slutty of herself.. allowing to rich persons to take control of her.. but she really wanted to enjoy this life... and she knew the age wont come back again.. oh god.. what am i thinking... why im becoming like this.
she could feel the saliva got dried up on her boobs and also her juices..she felt so irritatted with the cloth becoming so dry and rubbing her skin down and up... she excused herself and told Mahesh that she will take chotu and make him sleep.. Mahesh took a deep breath ..she wants to work and when i ask spend time ..she is behaving like a typical housewife..he smiled to himself..that handling bosses is not that easy...

Swathi left looking at aman as he was coming.. Aman felt disheartened seeing her leave... he wished she woudl be joining him for work .. and he could have continude what he wanted and took swathi completely... this break has allowed her to think and stop herself..shit.. this guy mahesh has spoiled my fun.
I have come before two days only for Swathi ..and it had been fruitful til now.. even im half done..but her half itself is so thrilling ..infact this breaks are making her mine..slowly she is becoming mine...If itwas one time..she might have not synced it.. now these frequent breaks are making her mine... infact i should give something extra to mahesh ...for giving me his hot wifes love..

Aman went to Mahesh

Aman- Swathi seems to be upset? why what happened

Mahesh- No no sir.. Chotu is sleepy thats why

Aman - oh okie... she is really cool lady mahesh... you are really lucky ..

Mahesh - Thanks sir.. she has a desire to work .. she has been keeping on asking me

Aman- so why dont you allow her mahesh .she is intelligent...

Mahesh- No sir... she has tried in three offices already ... she doesnt have experience...

Aman - I dont mind giving her a chance to work with me mahesh...

Mahesh - Sir thank you sir.. ill get back to you after discussing with Swathi ... (Mahesh was happy hearing that..and aman was more happy than him..)
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:24 PM