Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
As Swathi walked her eyes were moist.. her body was wet... and her panty was wet too... she was scared..what would have happened if Mahesh had come then .? instead of calling her? where would she have been? How come she is allowing other guys to take control of her..isn't this always bcos of her unfulfilled desires and her hubby Mahesh?

Her pussy juices were leaking and she felt uncomfortable..Seeing chotu and Mahesh she smiled.. Mahesh asked her why her eyes are so numb.. Swathi replied due to oversleeping...Mahesh replied.. enjoy ..you wont get these pleasures at home anyways.. Swathi looked at him and realised that her strict life at home.. and she is thinking about the pleasure aman is giving her.. she smiled .... Mahesh was happy that she is happy..

Mahesh was joined by Aman... Swathi just looked at him once and was making Chotu eat the food...Both were not able to meet their eyes.. Aman enquired about the arrangments.. and everything seems to be intact....Mahesh had informed that Latha mam called and asked to make room for her guest in the presidential suite only .. i have arranged for it... Aman wasn't interested anything about Latha and he just said hmmm to Mahesh.

Mahesh excused for getting his more food.. Aman said to Swathi ..

Aman- Thanks Swathi .. its one of the best day i spent with someone

Swathi looked at him - Sir you are exploiting a poor innocent lady

Aman - I don twant you to be one ..swathi. .i want you to just enjoy your life.. i
know .. its so good like t his isnt it..

Swathi- Hmmm ..but i cant do this ..sir.. i will get killed by myself the way we are going...

Aman - Trust me Swathi... i assure you that our friendship will be safe and happy .. pls just be with me thats all

Swathi - Sorry sir ..this is wrong.. im a housewife and faithful to Mahesh .. i cant betray him

Aman- You are not betraying him and you will be faithful.. just that you and me are fulfilling our unfulfilled desires...its nothing wrong... Swathi .... you have to cross your limits to get to somethign that you want...

She wanted to say no to him ...Swathi kept mum as she saw Mahesh coming in ..

Mahesh- Hope you had completed your work sir?

Aman- No (looking at Swathi) its only half done mahesh... would have been complete if you hadnt called me...

Swathi was blushing with redness on her face...she only knew what he meant

Mahesh - Sorry sir i dint knew you were in important work ..

Aman - Its ok mahesh ... you reminded me of my lunch which was due.. anyways i would love to re do the entire work i did tody . it was frist time for me and it was so exciting.. would really love to have the same done again..

Swathi was dying of shyness she knew what he meant. .. both their eyes met and
Swathi looked at him to stop those kind of words. Swathi was leaking more..
getting to hear such words before her hubby ... what is happpening to her..
Mahesh - Sir if you need any help you can take help of Swathi sir... (mahesh wanted them to work together so that she can get to make aman realise her work)

Swathi - No No i have to make chotu sleep.. and also without you .. we cant work Mahesh ..you are important..

Aman knew her concern ... and smiled .and kept quiet..

Aman - Ya ya mahesh you are important to be part of the discussions

Mahesh - Sir you only tell that we should keep our work in a simple way that even if you dont come things shoudl move on.. so im just an employee na

Aman- But you are the important one mahesh..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:23 PM