Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Aman moved near her and made her feel how warm he is for her. Swathi was feeling so cared and she was feeling if she could help him in giving him some love he is missing.. Swathi removed his hands and scolded herself... dont think your sympathy for him as a weakness to him.. you have your family and child to take care off...

Swathi walked away.. Aman let her go..he wasn't wanting her by force..Swathi liked that..he respects women...

Swathi - sir yestereday we had crossed our limits.. sir.. pls lets not repeat this again.. she was saying as she was approaching the door..she wanted him to leave..

Aman was looking at her back and her ass and assets.... he followed her ...HE knew she was asking him politely to leave

Aman - I am not thinking so .. I am just getting what i want and what i love.. I love really spending time with you and wanting your love Swathi...

Swathi stopped and without seeing him answered

Swathi - Sir im already married and i have a family to take care..
Aman again slwoly moved near her..her ass was inviting him to hug her... he was amazed by the size of them and the roundness.. only ..few of them have such roundedness and not flat like many..even lathas butts are round he thought... but Swathis butts were round as well as they made a perfect shape in the tight pants.. every man would love to feel his cock in them....

Aman- i know you have so much love ... having your love willl make my love a bit compelte..but will not spoil your love swathi..your love will be as safe and as happy as it will be ...i promise that...
He held her again ..his words were creating magic and making her sympathy more for him...Swathi was in a fix.. she wanted him to go out.. but at the same she wanted those hands to touch her.. feel like yesterday.. she held his hands and removed them...again..she was confused.. she left him .. and she dint go to the doors..the room was so big... and so spacious..she went to the window looking out .... if Mahesh could come...this would be it..she will be so blessed....

Swathi is confused..why is she doing this..why cant she ask him to go out.. How can she... Aman is her hubbys boss...and knowing him... he has completely changed the way he is talking to Mahesh after she is become his friend.... he might rage aman..But aman dint seem to be of the saddist person..and even if he does..whats the scare..Rohit is there for them..

Aman - Swathi i know ..you want to be my friend..but you are scared about mahesh ... I promise you that you will be safe with me..and i promise to take care of your happiness...i just want you to share your little love.. from your love ocean.which is not going to end anyways

Swathi was relaxed as he is not going to take mahesh..but just that he wanted her love..and he is trying to find his lost love of Latha in her...

Aman could not control more seeing her lovely ass and this time he held her by ass and kissed her neck..........Swathi squeezed her hands on the window grills... she felt his hands on her butts... she knew she has been tempting him
hmm swathi .. his hands held her butts an dkissing her neck ...Swathi was standing still feelng his soft lips and soft hands on her ass...he was so rich .. though he does his gym.his hands are soft and fleshy... the way he held them .. made her feel like a hollywood sex scene happneing..hmmmmmmm her earlobes were being licked ..and her hands held the window grill..she dint want to give any hint to him...

Aman slwly moved his hands from her butts and was travelling upwards... and he put his hands on her wasit and slwoly put his pants to hers... aaaaaaaaah she moaned now... she could really feel the hotness and the hardness...she bent her neck to the sides... and slid her hairs too the front... and her neck was so soft and exposed...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:12 PM