Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Aman touched her back and she quickly responded and moved away sir Mahesh is here... Aman smiled and felt happy that if not Mahesh she might have .. she is unnecessarily giving him hints she thought...

Mahesh knocked the door and asked swathi to give his dress..she smiled and they whispered to each other and she got the dress..aman felt so happy seeing those happy couple and intimate small moments... he dreamt as if latha is giving a towel when he is in bathrooom..

Mahesh quickly changed and came out and apologised for making aman come .. Aman was quite ok and he said it's ok.... so whats the plan now mahesh?

Mahesh - Sir we can have discussions about the music , the events , games etc over dinner

Aman- Ya so why dont we do it in my room..we can have swathi also for disucssions ..she will be an asset (he smiled.. )

Swathi - (hope he doesnt act romantic again .. she had put on a nice legging and salwar top over it ) Sir i have to make chotu sleep .. i might not be joining you

Mahesh- Swathi ..let him have dinner and sleep .. after that you can join... its better for you to also understand corporate matters na (he was wanting her participation... to make sure aman is gettigna feel of Swathis capabilities)
ok cool then .. Mahesh..lets discuss in my room ..all of them followed into her room.

Swathi was feeling weird with Mahesh around.hope aman doesnt act funny.... Aman ordered food meanwhile chotu was playing in the other room of the suite which was in Aman sirs room..

As food arrived, drinks also had come ...it was for the first time..mahesh is going to have drinks with aman.. mahesh felt like he is becoming a big man too now slowly.... he felt lil proud of his progress and all good things bcos of Rohit he thought...

Swathi looked at mahesh and hinted him not to drink much as he had lot already past week..Aman was watching their eye conversations.. as mahesh pleaded..He laughed at both of them... Swathi felt shy being caught.. you know the best feelings and language spoken is with eyes na ... what swathi .. h elooked at her juicy lips..which he had kissed... the lipstick was quite glossy and inviting he thought..

Swathi felt shy and smiled... Aman said let him enjoy this week swathi ... dont stop him... Swathi smiled..and took chotus food and served him .. after around 45 mins.she made chotu sleep and came back to the discussion table

Swathi sat silently as both were sipping their ..she is slowly now accustomed to the whisky smell..all bcos of that idiot Rohit... she was really longing to meet him.. and it's almost a week .. oh she is missing him..a lot . and the way he makes out..his strong body. His strong grip.. hmm wish she can allow him more and more on her.. oh man the way he eats her..

Aman looked at her and was feeling like kissing her .. she looked at him.and got his feelings..she looked at mahesh and smiled and was involved in dicussions.. she gave lot of inputs in decorations and games to be organised..she laughed at those mind games.. Mahesh said why ? Swathi informed.. this is not an interview or corporate events..this are the events organsied with family and fun..hence the games should be fun..and applicaiton of mind is not needed.. Aman also agreed and they decided to change the games after dinner .... Mahesh agreed too as aman has agreed too..

Food had come and they were having the food and Aman was longing to have a kiss with Swathi ..both of their eyes met frequently ..Swathi was loving this attraction from her hubbys boss.. Aman enquired Mahesh about the arrangements.. and he said he has seen all the rooms and they are quite good

Aman- Good take the help of the two admin guys also

Mahesh - Yes sir .. they hve also come..they are tired and retired to sleep early

Aman- What about the swimming pool arena, the dance area?

Mahesh- Saw the swimming pool..but dint see the dance area and sound quality

Aman- Oh thats important na mahesh..... how can we miss that .its very important na ..

Mahesh nodded yes sir.

Aman- Do one thing why dont you and swathi go ...you guys can have dance and check the quality

Mahesh - Ya we will do that sir..

Swathi- How can we ? Chotu? if he wakes it will be a mess

Mahesh - Ya... .then ill only go and check .... alone

Swathi - Ok... (she also wanted to go with mahesh..but she knew if chotu wakes up he will cry a lot..and they wont even know]

Aman - he can stay with me Swathi ..you go

Mahesh - No sir.. if he doesnt find his mom..the whole hotel roof top will blast ..(all of them laughed)

Aman - Ok then me and Swathi will work on the games till the time you come back.

Swathi - was surprised sir.. I think better ill take chotu bcos if he wakes it will be a mess .. and it will disturb you

Mahesh - Swathi its just 9 pm now... ill be back by 10 ... we can go after that.. first do some work on the games part na...

Swathi looked at Mahesh like an idiot..what does he know..what's gonna happen.. Aman was feeling so happy with this development... he looked at her and she looked at him

Swathi - Ok Mahesh .. come back soon
As mahesh left.. the steward walked in and cleaned all the plates..there was a kind of silence before the storm ... aman thought..he was looking at her lustily and
Swathi looked at him and was calm.... she knew her any hint will make him mad for her..

Swathi went inside chotus room .. Steward left..Aman locked the door and came into the room.. Swathi was putting chotu .. properly in shape and was putting the bedsheet over him..She was bending over the bed and her ass was compeltely visible due to bending and her salwar came a bit up...

Aman looked at her and was instantly hard for her.. He moved near and held her waist and held her..Swathi wasnt surprised ..but she pushed him sir ..what are you doing.. pls leave me

Swathis ass was fully feeling round over her leggings .... Aman could not help put touching his pants to her ass ..she got up instantly when she felt his hard one over her ass.. She pushed him a bit back to make space for her.. Sir what are you doing.. pls...

Aman- Swathi pls .. be my friend na.. give me your love to me also

Swathi - sir what are you saying.. pls lets be in our limits. we cant do this.. she was stopping him

Aman- Hugged her and his hands were on her back and he was kissing swathis neck ..

Swathi - pls sir dont do this to me.. pls i beg you .. there words were in whispers and it was making them more hot ... as chotu was sleeping they were talking slwly

Aman - Swathi i need your love .. i need your care .. i need your beauty . pls... dont stop me ..

Swathi - Sir pls understand im a housewife and dont spoil my life..pls...

Aman - I promise you Swathi ..your life will be better from now on .. i assure ... i promise you ..just give me your love to me .. he was speaking on her neck ears and cheeks ...

Swathi turned to him and looked he was so cute for his face..he was fair ..handsome .. and was clean ... Sir how can we do this pls...don't do this ... im your friend..not y our girl friend.. [she was speaking with her lips with glossy lipstick so near to him.. it was making him mad..he hugged her more tight to her...
Aman was so hot for her and he looked at her and both their eyes met..Swathi closed her eyes and opened her lips ... Aman put his open lips into hers and they locked their lips ..her hands went into his hairs and his hands went to her butts..he was considering like he is won the war and locked her lips and was sucking them deeply ....he hugged her fully tight... her breasts were on his chest and he could feel them like soft balls..his hands were making his way and he let his hands slip under her salwar and held her waist from back .. he could feel h er soft back ..
Swathi opened her eyes and pleaded him with her eyes .. Aman hugged her more and making near and their lips were serving the tongues and the juicy saliva of Swathi to him...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 07:04 PM