Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi went to her room and closed it.. she was feeling like weird..being kissed by him..Chotu was playing his games in her mobile... she wasnt crying or she wasnt really feeling guilty .. but some where under she was thinking she is losing her morality , her faithfulness towards mahesh..what is happening to her. why is behaving like this.. .. she has allowed rohit to almost have her body... it made all sense with rohit atleast .. but why has she allowed Aman to kiss her... he was so hot for her.. is she so beautiful or is she being exploited .. or is she has become so bitchy ....

Mahesh is so slow in his.. while aman is wanting her madly.. while rohit seems to be enjoying her every inch... she is being enjoying three different versions..rohit is the best.. and Rohit is so nice to her.. and he reallly loves her..but why the hell she did not slap aman forhis act.. infact.. . she was looking at him ffreequently when he was talking..she somehow likes him? no no .. i must not get .. carried away..i have to control...I WONT ALLOW HIM AGAIN ..she thougt

she got a msg and it was from aman

Aman- Sorry friend.... i just got carried away

Swathi - sir you tell me friend and is this the way you behave with your friend? and your employees wife?

Aman - i am really sorry .. i just got carried away .... you were looking so beautiful.

Swathi knew ... he and her both got carried away..she dint find fault with him.. and it was her fault..that she hinted him . she is like friend sitting near ..and staring at his handsomeness. She inherently felt so happy that two rich hunks are behind her.. and she is getting all that she admired to have before her dads financial collapse...

Aman was feeling so loved for her..he wanted to meet her again ..

Swathi - Sir but this is not right.. sir.... im your employees wife... and have lto of respect for you sir

Aman - I am sorry ... your tea is here only Swathi...

Swathi- Its ok .. sir... im not in mood to drink tea .... thanks for the tea

Aman- R u still angry on me?

Swathi - Nothing sir.. but i dint like what you did?

Aman - I said sorry na... pls understand me .. Swathi

Swathi knew he was disabled for love..and he is really wanting her to give him some..she really felt sad for him.. that he has such a rich assets and money..but he is struggling for cash.. God never keeps anyone happy she thought... If he wanted ladies can be in queue for him.. but he wants love.. oh poor aman

Swathi - i do sir..but you have to understand me too na

Aman- I know swathi .. you angry on me still thats y u not coming.. im sorry

Swathi was feeling so bad for him..but why is she so concerned about him... is she falling for him.. .she is arleady doing mistakes by .. indulging with rohit..but rohit is her friend.. why is she doing this with him??
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 06:59 PM