Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi felt sorry for him… sir but you are enjoying the best life isn’t it…

Aman – ha ha yay a … the other side of the river is always green …is what you see..everyone has problems swathi … its just that its better to cry sitting in a BMW rather than on a bike…

Swathi – wow sir .. you are really so good gentleman…
Coffee arrived and she served the coffee to him. And chotu was amazed with such a big icecream

Swathi made sure he won’t spoil the things around.. he made him sit in the sofa… and put the carton channel..she stuffed him with towel not to spoil his dress

Aman – see this is what my kid is not getting swathi … [sipping his coffee and swathi her tea]..see.. its so wonderful to take care of your kid by yourself na.. I tell latha to be in india and look after him atleast in the night..and we don’t need to put him in hostel..but ..she doesn’t [his tone became low more]

Swathi was feeling bad for him …

SWTHI – sir .. but she is doing for his future na …

Aman - Don’t… you think around 1000 crores is enough for her sons fut[he stopped almost tears in her eyes… Swathi got up and went to him and held his sholders stanind]

Sorry ..sorry swathi I just got carri …….ed..[he wanst able to compelte his words]

Swathi sat besides him ..sir.. its ok.. things will get settle

Aman felt so good..as she sat besides him….im sorry for spoiling your time swathi

Swathi – No no sir. . you said im your friend na… cant a friend do this much

Aman Oh you dint want to be na

Swathi was feeling a bit surprised … and somehow she was feeling so hot .s.eeing aman . so near..she thought he is so handsome..and yet.. he is soft and fragile… oh … her eyes wer looking at him with a bit of some hotness..but she was concerned for him too as latha never cared about him.

She slowly got up .. from her place.. Aman held her hands .. pls stay na.. its so good if ur around.. I don’t want to miss such a nice friendship ..and don’t want to be alone..as latha… s thoughts will bot[[his tone… going down again ].her me.. bother me .. he compelteld

Swathi sat ..as she ditn have any work and chotu had lot of time to finish his icecream..she put hand on his shoulders.. and caressed a bit .. to get set right.. aman .. recovered back .. somehow he was feeling intimate with her.. and he slowly pacified himself.. not to spoil this situation

Swathi – sir its ok ..

Aman- Call me aman .and if u r around me things will be ok .swahti [he slowly let his head on h er shoulder

Swathi – Felt weird..but he needed some solace she thought and she allowed him to keep his head..but somehow such closeness is making her weak for him

Aman – OH swathi .. ur such a caring person.. and you are intelligent too

Swathi – Thanks sir.. (she was more impressed with intelligent word for her)
His breath was hitting her neck constantly now.. it was so warm..

Sir.. .. now you are ok sir ..she asked him.as she was getting hot with such a closeness and warm..

Aman – hmm swathi .. But its so nice to stay like t his.. his hands moved to her waist and she felt his warm hands…

Swathi knew he wanted her closnes.s.. and slowly she felt him nearing .. and his hands held her… waist..she tried to wiggle a bit..

Aman was feeling so nice wit her and he slowly put his lips on her neck … and simulatneuly he supported her back with the pleasure. Swathi tried to move out of him.. sir pls..what are you doing…

Aman kissed her deep and made her close to him.. aah swathi .. .you are such a caring person… swathi was feeling his hot lips on her neck hmmmmm she was pushing his shoudlers back and trying to move…

Sir pls … don’t do this..im ur employees wife..swathi was saying

Aman – hmm you are my friend swathi .. and he kissed his lips on her throat… and turned her to him… swathi had to push her head up making space for him to kiss more…. She was feeling hot… now.. Aman kissed her throat and back to neck .. and his hugged her now and swathi was moving close to him… her hands were on his chest trying to stop the hug..but her raising her head up for allowing him to kiss made him a bit confident for her…

Aman held her back and pushed her to him… her glass bangles sound was making him mad… that sound he loved.. which shows how enjoying it would be to kiss when that sound comes.. he was kissing her kissing her neck compeltey and slowly … her fingers were in his hairs…

Oh swathi .. her hot breath was falliong on his forehead as he was kissing her chin… now her hands were nt stopoing his chest while one hand was caressing his hairs.. oh sir .. pls stop it.. pls. for god sake

Aman knew she wont allow him long… he slowly moved his lips and put his lips on hers… Swathi was dumbstruck .. her eyes wide open and her senses stopped working… she dint even have a chance to stop .. as his lips locked hers and was sucking his lips.. swathi was trying to push him.but he held her strong..the space was so less between them to push him.. her lips were like tender strawberries.. he sucked he rlips into completely her.. swathi ditn submit to him.. her lips were closed… she was wriggling ..

He held her strong and kissing her lips .. and he licked her lips.. swathi ..was feeling so hot..but she dint allow him inside…he sucked her lips and allowed her to move more near by pushing himself more.. her lips were being eaten by her hubbys boss… and she is only given him that encouragement by asking for coffee and sitting besides him.. her eyes had a ray of tears and aman was least bothered ..as he was hungry for love..and for enjoyment… he slowly left her lips and spoke on her lips.. oh swathi . ur so tasty..

As she was feeling so hot..but she knew.. it was too bad of aman .. she almost pushed him ..and took chotu and went away..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 06:57 PM