Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 17.**

Halim could not believe his luck. He was looking up at Purvi’s crying face while her body trembled in fear. He could feel her thighs shaking as his hand fiddled with her thin panty. The look of fear on her face was adamant, something he hadn’t enjoyed for many years.  

“Da... Dadaji... please, just take... Take the money and I will go... “, she pleaded.  

Halim was very curious as to what, or who, had sent her down this path. There was no way she was here of her own accord. Things in the city worked differently than in the jungles, there are repercussions for every action. However, this big titted bitch had walked into his domain on her own, exposing herself to him, what did she expect. Halim was going to have his fun. 

He looked at the red lashes on her breasts, thighs and legs. He did not smack her that hard with the ruler, did he? Perhaps he underestimated his own strength, he smiled to himself. Her body was a perfect new toy for him to play with.  

“This money?”, he whispered as he slowly rubbed the folded paper in her pussy, looking her straight in the eyes.  

“Ye... yes... dadaji.. “, she mumbled softly as he slowly slid his fore finger into her panties, the tip touching her smooth puffy pussy. 

“So smooth …”, he sneered up at her. He pinched the left pussy lip, pulling it out from under her panties. “Do all girls nowadays keep their pretty little pussies shaved?”, Halim asked her sarcastically. He didn’t care about her answer, he was too occupied by the delicious tender looking exposed pussy lip in front of him.  

“I... I don’t know da. Dadaji...”, Purvi was looking at him, fearful of what he might do to her privates. Halim placed the flat surface of the ruler between her legs, slowly rubbing it against her pussy. The puffy meat squished under the wood as he started to rub harder. Her body was shaking harder, shivering out of fear. Her eyes wide open, watching his every move, ready to defend herself. She looked like a sweet little doe trapped in his headlights.  

“Take it off and show me.”, Halim smiled as he removed the ruler from between her legs, staring at her.  

“Dadaji... I'm begging you... please … “, Purvi was shaking, sobbing at him. He loved it. “Please... Let me keep my dignity. Just take the money ... and let me go. Please. ” 

“Dignity? What dignity?”, he laughed out loud. “Take it off.”, he sneered at her.  

“No … please..”, she continued to plead.  

TAPPP!TAPPP! He smacked her ass with the wooden ruler, hard.  

“Ahhh!Oww!”, she shouted in surprise. “Dadaji. Please... Stop!”, her hands swaying as she tried to block the hits, her breasts jiggling as she turned around, rubbing the burning skin. 

“Take it off bitch.” 

Purvi grabbed the sides of her panties, crying hard as she slowly pushed it down to her feet. 

---------- 

Her skin on her left butt cheek was burning. Purvi was struggling to prevent herself screaming out in pain. Even if she did, would Ravi come and save her? She doubted it. She looked down at dadaji’s old muscular arms, he could overpower her anytime.  

She slowly slid her panties down to her feet, the rolls of money falling down to the floor. Dadaji watched it fall, ignoring it. He was more interested in what she had between her legs. She slowly slid the panties off her feet, standing up straight, her right hand covering her pubic area. 

“Part your legs.”, dadaji raised the ruler at her, threatening to hit her again. She followed without hesitation, slowly moving her legs wider. She was shaking with fear. Dadaji had a mad look on his old face, she could sense both excitement and danger from him.  

She felt the edge of the ruler touch her knuckle, “Move it.”, TAPP!, he smacked her hand. “I said move it!”, he raised his voice at her, making her jump. She slowly moved her hand to the side, exposing her pussy to him.  

“Wahhh. “, his eyes went wide, staring at the two dark puffy pussy lips sticking against each other. He slowly raised the ruler, placing the sharp wooden tip between the fleshy lips, parting it. Purvi started to sob loudly, her tears falling down onto her breasts and floor.  

“Why are you crying?”, he sneered at her. “Wasn’t this what you wanted?”, the look of hunger returning to his eyes.  

“No... No dadaji.. Please... the money .... The money is there ... ,”, she pointed, her eyes glossy as she cried even harder, “Let me go...”  

“Not so soon... “, Dadaji placed the ruler on the table, bringing his face closer to her pubic area. “It’s my turn to have some fun now.”, he smiled as he placed both his hands between her legs, grabbing her pussy lips and pulling them apart, pinching the tender soft flesh. 

---------- 

Ravi could not believe his eyes. He had stopped recording for a little while, watching everything play out in front of him intensely. 

His cock was so hard, pushing up against his jeans. He slowly unzipped himself as he stood beside the entrance, releasing it from its enclosure. He had no idea the old man would take it this far, he thought to himself as he grabbed his cock with his left hand, stroking it. This was going even better than expected. Viraj would be happy.  

He placed the phone back to its original position, pressing record with his free hand and watched.  

---------- 

Halim was over the edge; he could not believe how soft and tender Purvi’s pussy felt in his fingers. He stared at the juicy pink goodness that laid between the dark lips, he could barely make out her little clit and the warm pink hole. It looked so welcoming.  

“How many boys have fucked you already?”, he teased her, letting go of her right pussy lip, allowing one hand’s fingers to roam free and explore. The tip of his right forefinger found her tight little hole as he slowly pushed the finger inside her.  

He could feel the heavy vibrations off Purvi’s body as she shook in fear of him. “How many boys?”, Halim asked again. His entire right forefinger deep inside her hole up to his knuckle. He slowly started to dig, exploring inside her.  

“One … one da ...dadaji...”, Purvi whimpered in between sobs. Her body jerking upwards every time she felt his finger poke her insides.  

“What? Only one?... don’t lie to me...”, Halim laughed as he prepared his middle finger to push into her hole as well. She was dry, but he didn’t care if he hurt her. His middle finger was already halfway through,  

“Da... Dadaji.. please...”, she whimpered again... “Take it out...” she was looking down between her legs at his fingers as her toes curled.  

Halim could feel as intense pressure build up inside Purvi’s pussy as the little hole tightened around his two fingers. Her body started to shake as clear piss started to flow out from her, down his arms, onto the floor.  

“NoOoo...”, Purvi covered her face in humiliation as the pressure of her piss started to intensify.  

Halim was slightly taken aback by the sudden wetness coming from her pussy only to realize the little bitch was pissing on the floor of his little mart. He smiled widely, pushing his fingers in and out of her hole roughly as her piss sprayed onto his arms and legs, fingering her.  

“Ahh... dadaji... don’t...”, Purvi begged him, crying as she tried hard to stop the pee from exiting her little hole. The sound of her piss hitting the floor was echoing inside the mart as she watched the notes Viraj had given her get wet.  

Halim continued to finger her, digging both his middle and forefinger deep inside, laughing as he enjoyed the water display Purvi was putting on for him, her legs shaking from the intensity of the fingering and peeing simultaneously.  

He could finally feel the pressure from her pussy slowly start to decrease as he slowed down, pulling his fingers out of her drenched little hole. Halim watched as the last few droplets of piss exit Purvi’s pussy onto the floor, right on the money.  

Halim looked up at her sobbing face, tears were flowing freely down her cheeks. Her eyes were closed in utter humiliation as she stood in a puddle of her own doing. He smiled widely, showing off his yellow teeth.  

“Lick the floor clean...” 

----------

**End of Part 17.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 28-03-2022, 02:35 PM