Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
(27-03-2022, 12:04 PM)ddey333 Wrote: I was feeling as if some thick hard iron rod is going inside my tight hole. My eyes were closed and mouth was opened, I buried my face in pillow to control my voice. Slowly Kartik was getting further inside my ass and I could feel my asshole getting wider slowly, while doing that somehow he poured more gel on my asshole,

I could feel the pond of liquid on my ass and to make that liquid flow inside me Kartik withdrew his penis completely from my ass for a fraction and immediately inserted back. Ohh…. God what was that..I cried in pain like mad.. And this time he went deeper in my ass. Certainly because of gel penetration was getting easier,

I think within few seconds half of his monster was inside me and closing my eyes I was trying to bear the pain, just then Kartik moved back and forward couple of times and started fucking my ass slowly. My husband was asking for my ass from last one year but I never agreed, and for me it was matter of disbelief that when he was not here I agreed to get ass fucked by husband of my best friend on his very first request.

Anyway Kartik was enjoying tightness of my tiny ass up to max; I could hear his pleasure puffs and his pleasure moans were enough for me to continue bearing this pain. Kartik kept on going in me deeper and deeper in my ass, but very slowly, with in and out movement and I could feel that slowly his whole mammoth length was inside my ass.

I was moaning with broken voice and could see that Kartik was in intense pleasure; he was laying on me keeping his monster inside my pot. “Tripti…. Aage peeche karna shuru karun?” he asked me after few seconds when he saw that now I am adjusted with the pain. I closed my eyes and hummed to say yes and finally my proper ass fucking started,

initially Kartik started fucking my ass very slowly, as it was a tight hole and he could not move fast but slowly my asshole got stretched according to the thickness of Kartik, and in and out movement of his penis got easier, moreover plenty of gel was spread over my hips and slowly it was flowing in my pot with in and out movement of his shaft.

I was moaning in mixed feeling, pleasure as well as pain, truly speaking friends getting ass fucked is altogether a different experience, thought Kartik was very much bothered about my pain even then every time he pushed his rod inside my ass hole, I skipped my beat with pain and as he took it out I shivered in strange desire of getting plunged again,

and Kartik continued plunging tightest hole of my body comfortably and gradually I too got adjusted with a pain. My ass was raised well up and thighs were spread up to maximum, and in spite of my heavy ass buns Kartik was having clear access of my ass hole and he was riding on me well as if he is riding horse after putting his weight on his knees and elbows.

I could feel that gradually Kartik was getting excited as his speed was increasing; though he was trying to control his passion even then it was getting faster and faster. Now he could feel that I am in pain as I crying more in pain than pleasure of getting ass fucked and he did what he could do to pleasure me,

he rested on me leaving his full weight on my body and slipped his hand under my belly and started fisting my fuckhole and eventually rubbed my clitoris vigorously. My moans went double and I started gasping and crying in pleasure, he was holding my clitoris between his thumb and finger and worst part was that he knew the sensitivity of that thing in female body.

His massive crusher was fucking my ass and he increased his speed and started rubbing and crushing my clitoris even more wildly at the same time. “Ahhhhhh….. Ahhhh…… Bhaiya…. Bhaiya…. Please… Kartik….kya karr rahe ho..?“ I was crying and screaming in pain and pleasure while banging my legs on bed and could not sense anything neither pain nor pleasure, and above that he was riding on me fast while fucking my ass.

Bed was moving weirdly as gradually our speed was increasing, Finally I started trembling, as I wanted to blast and Kartik was not ready to leave my clitoris, it was a moment which cannot be defined in words and I was banging my legs on bed and tried to get away from him, but I could not…he was laying on me and I could not move even a fraction.

Aap    .,., . LIVE    par likhenge to aapke views bahut bad jayenge aur bahut sare comments bhi milenge
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by pawanqwert - 28-03-2022, 11:45 AM