Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
We reached the hotel early in the afternoon by around 3:00 PM. 

"We have the whole evening and night to spend. Let's go the beach Varun!"

And so we went to the beach which was just a few kms away from the hotel.

Madh Island Beach is one of the most famous family beaches of Mumbai and is known as a renowned tourist spot. This beautiful and relatively isolated beach is actually made of of little villages and farmlands.

It was a beautiful feeling to walk along the coastline with a beautiful and happy woman by your side. 

"It's so nice to see you this happy and excited Ankita!"

"Yes!!!  I am soo happy Varun! The demo went fine and the contract will be signed tomorrow after the presentation! I can feel it!"

As we were walking on the side of the road. I noticed a cyclist approaching Ankita at a very high speed. 

I quickly pulled Ankita towards me and away from the cyclist. I grabbed her hand while pulling her. Her hands were so soft and smooth. 
The cyclist zoomed past us. 

"Idiot!", we both yelled at him at the same time.

Her head hit my chest and her hair was all messed up due to the sudden force. It was only a minute or two of complete body to body contact but it felt like heaven.

I wanted to hug her tightly and keep her with me forever. I could feel her sweet sweet breath hit my neck and it felt like electricity was passing through my body. She was a few inches shorter than me and so was in the perfect position. 

"Are you okay?",  I asked her feeling concerned. 

"Yeah. I am alright! Thanks for pulling me out of danger", she sounded very grateful. 

There are people to whom the best and dearest thing in life is either their beauty or intelligence or their accomplishments or money. They talk about it during all their lives and live by it only; getting egoist about it, they are driven by it, they always whisper about it to others and thus attract the attention of their friends and neighbors.  By this they gain people's jealousy and admiration for themselves, and other than this they have nothing.  Take away this one quality from them and they become nothing.

Ankita is very confident and she has it all. Beauty, intelligence, accomplishments and also money. She is not super rich but the way her career is going it is very obvious that she will soon have more money than she knows what to do with it. And yet, she never bragged about herself unless it was needed to boost her career. Or if she wanted something. She is very calculated this way. This quality of hers to be aware of all her plus points but not feel the need to be praised by everyone is what I liked the most about her. 

"Tell me--what is it?"

"What?" I asked her feeling very confused.

"Well! You seem very lost in thought. I was wondering what you were thinking!"

"Ankita! You are very capable and yet you never show too much attitude."

"There is a reason for it, Varun"

"In my school there was this Girl, Namshita. Both of us were childhood friends." . . .

"She was very pretty and we were always competitive"

"In 12th grade while she was going to a restaurant in her family car she met with an accident. A drunk truck driver rammed her car from behind."

"She was in the passenger seat and died instantly"

"She was soo beautiful and intelligent and was always very calm."

"You see!  She is my inspiration! I modelled myself after her"

She pulled out a bracelet from her arm. 

"She gave me this on friendship day. I will never forget her."

"Your compliment means a lot to me!"

Saying this she started crying. I brought her closer to me and she hugged me tightly and continued crying softly. 
I also put my arms around her.

Till now, I only saw her as a sex object as a sexual fantasy. At this point, I felt nothing but pure love for her. I just wanted her to be happy either with me or with someone else. 
I just wanted her to have the best life she could ever have. 

When she stopped crying, I brought out my hanky from my pocket and gently wiped away her tears. 

"She is your inspiration and you are mine!", I told her sincerely. 

We walked and talked and the time flew. It was 8:30 PM in the night and it started raining lightly. 

Ankita's saree started getting wet and her blouse clung tightly to her breasts. Her pallu was also hugging her body tightly. 

"You'll get cold! Let's go back in a cab!"

I ordered Ola and within 5 mins it was in-front of us. 

We both entered the cab. I got creepy vibes from the driver.  

"I know the Seven Pearls Hotel! The manager, Mr. Deepak is a good friend of mine!"

"Which apt do you guys stay at?", he asked out of curiosity.

"Why do you need to know? Just drop us off in front of the Hotel", I told him very irritatedly. 

The Driver was lusting over Ankita from the very first moment he laid his eyes on her. He was watching her very closely. Whenever he got the chance, he peeped at her and enjoyed the view of her special body parts which he could only dream of in his dreams. He specially seemed to like her really BIG and HEAVY breasts which jiggled with her movement thanks to the rain. He also kept ogling at her big visible navel. While driving us back home, he adjusted the rear view mirror and thus focusing on her boobs and watched those ROYAL WATER MELONS. Whenever we entered a bumpy road, his eyes remained fixed at her boobs and he watched her breasts jiggle and move up and dow with every bump of the car. It felt like he wanted to go just crazy to squeeze those big mountains, to suck them, lick them, eat them. He seemed to want to kiss and squeeze those big butt-cheeks of hers. He was filled with lust and it became pretty obvious.

"Let us stop here. You can go!", I told the driver sternly. 

The driver was disappointed and he left us. 

"Varun, you aren't being nice to the guy. What's bugging you?", she asked me. 

"Nothing much. I will explain later!", I said and we both were heading to our apartments.

I got off on the 4th floor and Ankita was on the way to the 12th floor. 

I reached my hotel room and immediately got rid of the wet clothes. I used a towel to dry myself off. The walk along the beach was exhausting and I was tired. 
I put on a fresh pair of underwear and then without even locking the main door I fell asleep on the bed. 

Ankita meanwhile reached the 12th floor but was getting a very creepy and uncomfortable vibe. She felt like someone was watching her and following her. 

She reached her room and like me she also got rid of the saree, the blouse and the bra. She removed her pantees and the underwear and headed to the bathroom. 
She had very long hair and. she used a blow drier to fix her wet hair. Using a towel she wiped out all the water and she became comfortably dry. 

She then filled out her tub with hot water and slowly stepped into it. Soon her entire body was in the tub and she was completely relaxed. She emptied the body lotion on top of her huge breast and started rinsing her self. There was white foam everywhere. 

[Image: de94119be13d9d7775bee1a8c943f776.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Business Trip With My Colleague Ankita - by sominoru - 28-03-2022, 07:28 AM