Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do women (40-50) want boys (20-30) physically?
(18-03-2022, 10:00 AM)dhongarom Wrote: Hi , I am 30 ,from Kolkata , I want a discussion about do women aged between 40-50 really want boys between 20-30 physically ? 
Ans if the answer is yes,then what is the reason ?

Can't say it for all the women, but my wife did confess finding them hot and attractive. I think the reason is that they are more virile and can make her feel attractive again. It was a bit shocking to hear initially though. 

This should not be taken to suggest that your next door aunty will drop her petticoat the moment you show some interest in her. Most likely, your efforts will result in failure.

But, yes, if you are lucky, attractive (in comparison to her husband), know how to play your cards well and she happens to be in good mood, you may get a taste of that hot aunty's forbidden juice. 

Icing on the cake if uncle is a supportive cuckold. Nothing better than guilt-free forbidden sex.

One thing is sure that young skinny girls are no match for curvy, voluptuous aunties when it comes to carnal pleasures.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do women (40-50) want boys (20-30) physically? - by indian_couples - 27-03-2022, 12:11 AM