Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
Kartik kissed me near my ear and brushed his wet lips on my neck to make me moan in sensation. “… Tripti….. tum meri Rakhail ho naa…?” Kartik spoke in very soft voice while taking my ear lob in his mouth and I moaned bit loud.

After so many days… it was he who spoke that word, I thought he is trying to arouse me and himself as well so I replied positively. “haan… main aapki Rakhail hi to hun…..itne din se daily aapka bistar garam karr rahi hun” Kartik was brushing and kissing my back and it was a wonderful feeling along with those erotic statements.

“Tripti…..I want your whole body” Kartik spoke again. “main apna sab kuch to de chuki hun aapko….aur kya chahiye?” I asked him while puffing as he was still kissing me while massaging my bottom with his hands, “nahi abhi bhi tumhare paas kuch hai… jo tumne mujhe nahi diya…..I want that” “mera sab kuch aapka hi hai….….hmmmm…..bolo kya chahiye”

I asked him in same sensual fashion, “your asshole….….” he spoke while squeezing my plump ass mound, I was shocked and could not believe what he said. My heart beat stopped for a second “bolo….doogi…. apna asshole mujhe…. hmmm…?..... I want to fuck you there” Kartik spoke again and asked me sensually in the same fashion while playing with my ass cheeks from behind.

I turned to look into his eyes and realized that he was sure about what he said; even then I asked him one more time in my words, “mere peechhe waale hole mein daaloge kya?”….. “See I am not forcing you…but…I want to do it ….I really love your bottom and I want to experience your ass hole” he spoke while looking at me while resting his hand on my hips “hmmm…”

I smiled lightly before saying “waise bhi…. I am your whore, to be more precise Rakhail... how can I say no to you”… “I think tum mind kar gayi… maine to aise hi bol diya tha…. I am sorry I used that word” I smiled on his gesture, “you know my husband has asked me for that at least hundred times…. But I never said yes to him”

I was looking into his eyes and he was staring into mine, waiting for me to say final yes or no. I wanted to say no to it, because I was afraid of pain, but somewhere I did not wanted to dishearten him, I was somewhat in love with Kartik and seriously I could not say no to him. Finally I smiled after raising some courage within myself and spoke with throbbing heart,

“but main aapko manna nahi karr sakti…app mere saath jo chaaho kar sakte ho” “I am not forcing you… and please don’t feel any burden…. I mean maine wo Rakhail wali baat yun hi bol di thi” he spoke again “I know… and don’t worry…. I am not feeling any burden…” I was smiling while saying that, and then I spoke again,

“I am sure when this time my husband will come… he will not leave my ass… I mean he is after my asshole from last one year and if I had to lose it ……I will prefer ki main aapke saath hi karun……. Because aapne mujhe bahut pyar diya hai” I was somehow trying to convince him that I also want to do it.

Kartik smiled and leaned over me and spoke thanks just before kissing my lips and once again we went into deep delicate kiss and explored each other’s mouth nicely. My heart was beating high, as I knew that now I will get fucked in my ass, moreover Kartik was having much bigger Penis as compared to my husband.

Kartik was enjoying my body and kissing me all over my face and neck and gradually moving down to my breasts without showing any hurry to fuck my ass and I was moaning in pleasure. Now I could recall that why from last two nights he was fucking me just in doggy position and in between he was parting my hips to see my tiny asshole while fucking my cunt.

Right now he was licking my whole body while going down and finally started sucking my nipples one by one. I was getting aroused with a thought that now I am going to scream like hell as I use to see girls crying in x rated movies while getting anally ripped but I was scared too as I could not imagine the pain through which I was suppose to go,

and I think Kartik was conscious about that and that is why he was trying to arouse me through oral foreplay to subside my fear of that pain. After giving lot of love to my swollen milks he gradually moved down and continued licking my whole body and I was moaning in pleasure and my body was moving randomly with sudden jerks as his thick rough tongue was touching sensitive area of my waist,

belly and thighs and finally he lifted my leg bit up while spreading it and started exploring my fuckhole with his tongue. Oh…God I was already going crazy with the thought of getting anally fucked and above that his slow tender tongue fucking along with light massage of my clitoris with a thumb,

it was something which I could not bear for long and along with moaning I started releasing streams of my pleasure juices one after another. By now Kartik was well aware of my body and he knew that when he has to stop, as pressure started building up in my body my moans got intense and I started lurching my bottom and he gradually slowed down his pace and turned me around and kept two pillows under my belly.

[+] 6 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 26-03-2022, 05:45 PM