Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
(26-05-2020, 08:29 AM)sarit11 Wrote: Update 28

I didn’t realize that it was already seven in the morning, when I woke up hearing noise from the common toilet. Sahana was already sleeping beside me and our bedroom already had an attached bath, so it must have been Anis. Our bedroom door was open, and from our bed we had the view of the kitchen door. After few moments, a tired-looking naked Anis walked into the kitchen, spent a few moments, walked out, looking sheepishly around. I feigned asleep as he looked at our direction, naked Sahana and I, lying over our covers. He took a glance, fondled his limp cock for a few seconds, shook his head, and went to the guest room. A thump was heard as his body hit the bed mattress I imagined. I guessed he got up to go take a leak and have a drink of water. He must have gone back to sleep or at least trying to. A vision of naked Sahana should give him something to think about dream about.

As I was already awake I decided to empty my bladder, as I got out of the loo, I saw a sleepy Sahana sitting on the bed checking out her cunt, scratching what seemed like my dried cum. She looked up as I came out and gave me a 100watt smile as our eyes met. She leaped from out bed and dashed into my arms, giving me a smolderingly passionate kiss. We did not brush our teeth last night it seemed.

‘I love kissing you, but your mouth taste and smells, stale,’ she said.
‘And your mouth smells like cock and cum,’ I shot back. She disengaged, stood with a shock on her face realizing what that meant, looked into my eyes for reassurance. I smiled at her and she too smiled and then the smile broke down in a giggle and she ran past me into the toilet. I managed to slap her ass as she ran past.

As I was sitting on my bed fiddling with my phone, as she came out and sat on the bed beside me. I could feel her need to talk to me. She was staring at my face. After a minute I put her out of her misery and asked, ‘alright, my sexy little minx, what do you want to talk about?’

‘Ali, um…um… are… you mad at me?’ she asked back.

‘Mad. Why would I be mad?’

‘Look, I took a huge step last night... We took a huge step last night. I gave another man a blowjob and drank his… his… you know…’

‘You know what, what?’ I asked teasing her.

She playfully hit me on my shoulders, ‘his cum you silly man. I. Drank. His. Cum.’

‘Look, I know we took a step that seems unimaginable, but you had fun. I never seen you cum like that,’ I said.

‘And your cock was so rock hard as you were fucking me!’ she retorted and then gasped as she realized my cock was standing erect now. ‘You really love me acting like this, don’t you? You want me be a slut again, to drink his warm cum?’ She asked a rhetorical question she now fully knew the answer to, licking her lips, as she leaned in and took hold of my cock and started slowly stroking it. ‘Do you really want me to be a slut?’ she took my cock in her mouth gave it a quick few sloppy sucks and kisses before sitting straight up. ‘You wait here,’ she said, ‘don’t move and try not to touch yourself, I will need it,’ getting up from the bed, taking her phone from the bedside table and tossing mine over to me. ‘Don’t go anywhere,’ she again said before going in to the hallway to what seemed like the guest room. I knew she was going to do something with Anis, I just didn’t know what. But I had to trust her and till now she did not break her trust, so like a good boy, I waited.

I read this story from begining in one go and i am now very high to read the next update.  The story is really hot.  Please update fast. kind request  Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Monika69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by Monika69 - 26-03-2022, 03:20 PM