Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
I got up a bit while jerking his penis up and down, I was clear what I had to do, even Kartik knew what I m going to do now, even then I spoke “I am sure Deepika aapka kabhi nahi chusegi…lekin main aapka hamesha chusungi…. Jab bhi aap bologe” I was jerking his penis and it was getting harder and harder, I continued applying my trick and spoke again,

“aapko harr tarah ka sukh doongi…. Tann aur mann se aapki sewa karungi… aur hamesha aapka bistar garam karungi,…… “jab bhi aap kahoge aapke saamne nangi ho jaaungi” and then spoke again “aur aap bhi mujhe hamesha aise hi harra(green) karte rahna” it was a long statement and it worked again…

I was still holding his penis and by now Kartik was fully erect and finally he spoke in puffing voice, “Tripti…. Suck me..” It was first time he addressed me with my name and it was really very arousing for me. “Bhaiya…..main aapki rakhail hoon… jo aap kahoge main karoongi…chaho to mere muhn(mouth) ke andar hi appna paani chhod dena….”

I made last statement before taking his monster in my mouth and that was enough for him to stop thinking about wrong and right and once again as I took his penis in my mouth Kartik trembled with sudden jolt. I licked it with a to and fro motion rubbing his foreskin with my soft and pink lips. I was moving my tongue all around it and Kartik was at the top of his ecstasy.

In the beginning he was in bit of pain but after hardly 2 minutes as I took out more of my saliva and started massaging his hard cock with my tongue and moist and warm inner cheeks, I saw Kartik in intense pleasure, he was making pleasure sounds and enjoying my suck over his throbbing penis, and I was liking his moans, they were so arousing to me,

and I increased my speed of moving his skin up and down and removed foreskin of his penis completely using my moist lips and sucked his cock more passionately, his moans grew intense and he started crying in pleasure. Within a minute he was at the stage where could not control that pleasure and he stopped me and got up and pushed me on the bed and widened my thighs.

I was expecting that he will fuck me now, but he had something else in mind and with in few seconds I found him buried between my fleshy thighs…. Oh god… my legs were lifted in air and my dream boy was sucking me while holding flesh of my thighs….I never expected that,,, he was so good down there and I was starved for this, my husband never gave me this pleasure,

he always ridiculed my request of giving me oral pleasure, though I use to suck him(my husband) whenever he asked. Anyway Kartik was giving his full affection to my starved fuckhole. I was clean shaved there and in the beginning Kartik was licking my opening tenderly like we enjoy ice-cream,

I was totally wet down there releasing streams of my pleasure juices and he was licking and gulping all my juices, and I was moaning in that wonderful pleasure up to max. Gradually his speed increased and Kartik started sucking my hole and my moans started getting intense, I think he was also enjoying my pleasure moans and wanted me to cry in pleasure,

next moment he opened my fuckhole with his fingers and entered his tongue in my pleasure hole and sucked my pussy lips powerfully and widening my fleshy thighs further apart and tried to eat my fuckhole and flicked my clitoris with is tongue passionately. Ohh… God I was going crazy from such an erotic act, my feet were pointing roof and Kartik was on his knees leaning over my fuckhole,

holding my legs apart as much as possible he was continuously digging my fuckhole for more and more, as if he wanted to take out whatever liquid I had in my body and holding his scalp I was pulling his head further between my thighs and lurching my bottom up again and again in pleasure with loud moans. Within few more seconds things went beyond my tolerance and I stopped him.

His mouth was totally drenched with my pleasure juices and I could see that he has not wasted even a single drop of my nectar. We both got up and before he would have said anything I asked him, “Bhaiya peeche se daalenge na?” and he just hummed to say yes, but he wanted me to suck him for a while and holding my arm he pulled me straight and took my mouth closer to his penis and spoke,

“Tripti… thodi der aur chuso issko…suck me…” I gladly did that and within a minute felt his penis growing hard in my mouth. He was ready to fuck me again and as he stopped me from sucking I turned around and came on my four and spoke again, “Bhaiya daaleye…ab aur apni rakhail ko peeche se enjoy kariye” intentionally I was using the word “rakhail” again and again, don’t know whether it was arousing for Kartik or not but certainly it was arousing me a lot.

I was on my hands and knees before him and he knelt behind me on his knees and, holding my waist, he pulled my fuckhole towards his penis slowly I backed myself onto his huge hard penis while looking back. Kartik bent his head and guided his monster to my opening, turning my head I was watching him in fascination.

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 26-03-2022, 10:01 AM