Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
At last, he shoved down hard with a long, loud cry and his monster cock sank down deep between my fleshy thighs into my cunt, and I just swallowed his penis in my tunnel smoothly till the very end. He fell on me and I held him and immediately grabbed his body tight between my arms and wide open legs and tried to stop his rocking and jerking motion.

I orgasmed hard and it was much more powerful than the previous one, rather it was most powerful orgasm I ever had, my bottom trembled helplessly and I exploded like never before in my entire married life, Kartik gasped as he felt the hard shivering of my burning fuckhole on his penis, and next moment I started cumming in one tidal wave after the other.

My body got rigid with tension, my buttocks flexed tight; I squeezed my hot fuck hole painfully on his penis as the orgasm thundered through my body. He held me tight as I was trembling in pleasure with broken moans, Kartik sighed in satisfaction as the heat erupted from his penis and he shivered in few short jerks and spewed deep into my love tunnel.

We both were dead, and after couple of minutes we got up, he used the toilet first, then I cleaned and washed my fuckhole, whatever junk he released inside me and came back to bed. We laid there in each other’s arm; rather I went into his arm after coming out of toilet, for some time in the dark without any word.

I was realizing that I am lying naked in someone’s arm who is not my husband but eventually I did not wanted to realize that. Kartik was in my day dreams from so many days and may be because of that I was not that uncomfortable in lying naked in his arm. Anyway I wanted to talk to him to know what he is thinking but as I said earlier Kartik was reserved in nature and I did not knew about him much, I just kept my mouth shut.

Finally he uttered “Bhabhi I think ab aapko jaana chahiye ….. If your mother-in-law will get up…. bahut badi problem ho jaayegi? “she will not get up before 5,…. aur aap mere andar dobara nahi daaloge kya….?.... Deepika ko to aap hamesha do(two) baar karwane ke liye bolte ho” I spoke casually while playing with one of his nipple.

I think he smiled on my words, may be because he was realizing as such his bedroom life is not at all secret for me. “Ab aap mujhe Bhabhi bulana chhod do, aur Tripti kahkar bulaya karo……” I spoke again after a small pause and then again “jab tak Deepika nahi aati, main hi aapki wife hoon” and then again,

“aur tabb tak… main aapki sewa karungi…..jaise ek wife apne husband ki karti hai”……. “but this is cheating…..” Kartik spoke after few seconds, “mujhe nahi patta….. I just know ki aap mujhe achhe lagte ho…aur mujhe thode din aapke saath aise hi rahna hai…. Jab tak Deepika wapis nahi aati” I replied while getting more into his arms,

“ok” he replied and then spoke again and asked me “and what will you do when Deepika will be back…..?” “I don’t know…..we will see…. Kya karna hai….. but app ek baat samajh lo…. Mujhe aapse physical love chahiye….nahi to main pagal ho jaaongi…….” I was yet not over and I spoke again

“Bhaiya you don’t know how difficult it is…. I mean kisi bhi female ke liye husband ke bina rahna…. Is just like living in hell….. main sex ke liye raat-raat bhar tadpati rahti hoon”. I spoke again after a small interval…”aapko bhi to meri zarurat hai…. I know Deepika aapko kabhi puri tarah satisfy nahi karti” I waited for him to reply “hmmmmm…. That’s true…”

he replied after few seconds, “bass… to fir aap mujhe satisfy karo, main aapko satisfy karungi…. Simple” I spoke casually, “it’s not that simple…..” Kartik replied and then spoke again, “what if you will get pregnant ….. Rather even this time we have not used anything” “don’t worry about that…I will go on pills…aap binna condom ke mujhe enjoy karo….”

I was ready with my reply, “still… I don’t think there is any future in this relation” Kartik spoke again. I don’t know why he was so negative and I could realize that it is dangerous for me and my lust for him, at least for next 15-20 days. “whatever….. Let’s enjoy these 15-20 days….. Rest of the things we will see later….” I moved my hand to his thighs while saying that and spoke again,

“I don’t know…mujhe kabse aapke saath aapke bistar pe sone ki desire thi….. Finally aaj wo puri ho hi gayi….” Once again I thought about arousing him through my words and while saying that I was holding his penis and jerking it very slowly up and down. “Bhaiya jab tak Deepika wapis nahi aati…. Main aapka bistar garam rakhungi…….. mujhe aapki bahut zaroorat hai…

aur aapko bhi to meri zarurat hai….aap mere saath jo chaaho karr sakte ho….” I was yet not over and once again I spoke “treat me like your slut…main aapki rakhail bann ne ke liye tyar hoon” I could see that Kartik was getting aroused from my erotic words as slowly his penis was getting hard in my hand.

[+] 6 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 26-03-2022, 09:19 AM