Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
Kartik held me firmly from my waist with one hand during my burst and squeezed my melon to pleasure me with other. I trembled for a while and finally fell on him like a dead body. Kartik waited for me to recover and when I got up a bit and looked into his eyes he turned and took me under his body started his way of making love.

He was exploring my body with his hands, squeezing my breasts and kissing me all over my body he could kiss in that posture, over my neck, cheeks and ears and I was moaning in pleasure with his tender love making. Once again we kissed for bit long and exchanged our saliva, I was getting aroused again but I could see that Kartik was already aroused,

he was yet not over and he wanted to continue fucking me, even I wanted to him inside me and to get him inside I spoke to him in sensual voice, “Bhaiya… daal do andar….aur bujha lo apni pyas…. mujhe mallom hai… Deepika aapko kabhi puri tarah satisfy nahi karti”….. Kartik got up a bit and looked into my eyes and asked me,

“how do you know?”…. “I know…. mujhe sab maloom hai…..Deepika mujhe sab kuch bataati hai” “hmmmmm…..” Kartik just hummed to accept that and parted my fleshy thighs and next moment once again muscles of my fuckhole got stretched to maximum and he started ploughed my fuckhole with his monster meat.

I raised my legs and wrapped my thighs around his buttocks and next moment Kartik started plunging my starved thirsty fuckhole slowly to tranquilize his urge. Once again I was getting fucked and it was of the way by which my friend Deepika uses to get fucked, slowly and tenderly.

Kartik was moving back and forward in my fuckhole with lot of control and I was never fucked in that pace in my entire married life, he was so steady and powerful that I could not control myself and gradually I was feeling that once again pressure was building up in my body.

I was moaning while holding him, while embracing his muscular body between my arms and thighs and I could feel endless streams of my pleasure juices flowing down to bed. He caressed my forehead gently while fucking and looked into my eyes; I too started him while moaning lustfully in fucking pleasure.

His hands were sliding up and down on my thighs and breasts, making me shudder in double pleasure. He reached around and caught my rigid, throbbing nipples, twirled them in his fingers, I cried in pain and pleasure. While pumping my wide opened fuckhole, he sucked my nipples hard and my face got turned to one side as I was going mad in his love making.

Kartik further rose on me and kissed me deeply; pushing his tongue into my mouth and my lips parted, and I fenced his tongue with my own. Again his hands moved over me, now at fuckhole, once again he fingered my clitoris I moaned thickly, with lust, and my hips started rising and falling with the rhythm,

I was shaking my fuckhole with his massive crusher and with each downward thrust, his cock went deeper and deeper in my fuck hole. Within one more minute his hips started flexing rapidly in a squeezing motion and his pace increased. By now every deepest corner of my fuckhole was touched and massaged by his massive crusher and my fuckhole was contracting powerfully on his penis,

I was reaching to climax again. He grunted and next moment Kartik started moving even more rapidly, jerking faster and faster up and down, back and forth. "OH... OHh... uhh OHhhh... Uhhhh... OHhh... uhh OHma uhhh Ohma uhh OHhhhmauhh ahhhh uhh ahhhh uhhhh ohhhh... I was in ninth planed and he could sense it from my loud moans, Kartik Kartik ohhh uhhh Ohhh... OH... Oh-OH- OHHH uhh OHHHHHHH!"

Kartik was riding me hard and rapidly, my cunt was rising and falling, sliding up and down on the huge length of his penis. As his huge cock was appearing and disappearing in my fuckhole more quickly my whole body was moving with his powerful jerks including my big milky breast which were moving weirdly here and there because of his fucking strokes and above those milky juggs,

symbol of my marriage and my loyalty for my husband, my golden mangal-sutra was dancing and I was chanting Kartik’s name in pleasure instead of my husband’s name, while enjoying every fucking second of cheating my husband., Other than typical sound of “pach…pach” which comes out because of slapping of sweating thighs together during a nasty fucking,

my anklets were producing sweet “cham-cham” and along with that bangles were making erotic “khann-khann” in the rhythm Kartik was banging my fuckhole and along with this whole room was filled with our pleasure moans. By now Kartik was unstoppable and with in few more seconds I was about to explode, I tried to hold myself,

but I saw Kartik was also about to touch his peak as his body was jerking rapidly up and down, I was not in state to hold him between my thighs and by now they were apart and my feet were pointing roof, he was pumping my fuck hole with hell of speed and it was getting higher and higher, our gasps and moans were rising and we were screaming loud in pleasure.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 25-03-2022, 03:54 PM