Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
I tried to assure him and waited for him to speak but he remained silent, I knew he wanted to do it, either he was acting or he was truly confused but it hardly mattered to me, I was not ready to leave my prey now and I moved down. Kartik’s erect penis was already in my hand and very next seconds I took it into my mouth and started sucking him like a lollipop,

somehow or other I wanted him to forget his ethics and that was the only way to do it. Kartik moaned loud in pleasure and pain, and almost jumped on bed and tried to stop me holding my head while saying “Bhabhi please…. Kya karr rahe ho…?” “Bhaiya chusne de mujhe……. Mujhe maloom hai… Deepika aapka kabhi nahi chusti”

I pushed him on the bed again and he lied down and I continued sucking Kartik’s cock with care and affection as I knew that it was his first time and it must be paining him. As expected as I exerted bit more pressure while sucking he hissed in pleasure and pain. Kartik’s long cock quivered in my mouth and belly rippled and he seemed helpless, it was paining him a bit,

but I continued, took out more saliva from my mouth and using that moved my tongue lasciviously around his cock-head, skillfully trying to arouse him. Within few more seconds the sensation through which he was going was wonderful: I could feel it from his body movements, from the way he was shivering while holding corner of the pillow.

By now my mouth was warm and moist, and my tongue had the kind of confidence. I sucked him with full affection, which I never did with my husband and result was wonderful his further rod grew in my mouth, that really excited me and I continued giving more affection to my friend’s husband’s thick and hard cock and Kartik grunted in pleasure and finally stopped me sucking.

But there was no way to stop me from going further now and I moved up on his body and as expected holding his monster cock straight I tried to sit on him and raised my head in pleasure as his penis touched my opening oh….God…what was that, I bit my lower lip in upcoming excitement and further sat down and moaned loud as I felt his monster searing into my starved fuckhole.

Finally I was sitting on his thighs after taking his whole meat in my flesh and pleasure was incredible for both of us. We both were highly aroused and initially it was me who was seducing him but soon Kartik also came in rhythm and holding my waist he started moving my body slowly to suit his pleasure.

I don’t know what I was feeling at that time, in a way it was pleasure which I could not remember that when I last had, and I could realize this as well that self fisting can never take place of real man meat. I was moving to and fro over the husband of my best friend and we both were moaning in pleasure while looking at each other shamelessly.

Gradually once again it was me who started taking driving seat and started moving myself over Kartik’s hard cock. I began to fuck myself with deep, skewering thrusts, holding his chest and rocking my own fleshy hips steeply up and down, to and fro, driving his inflamed erection in and out of my wet cunt flesh, my breasts were hot and swollen,

and nipples were getting stiffer and stiffer in excitement, My golden Mangal-sutra was rocking on my bare milky breasts and my bangles were also making sound in the rhythm. Slowly our pleasure moan’s were getting lauder and lauder as my speed of fucking myself was increasing and his thick and long cock was rubbing on the inner walls of my fuckhole after stretching my virginal muscles to maximum.

"Yes, Bhaiya, yes... *hanh*... uhhhh *hanh* uhh... *bahut* *accha* *lag raha* *hai*... *hanh* uhh... oh yes... oh god yes...It feels so good, Kartik! Ohh uhh ohma uhh yes... c'mon... fuck me! Fuck me harder, baby! Fuck my cunt! *Hanh* uhh ahhhh uhh ohma uhhh *hanh* uhh OHHHHH!” I was going crazy in lust so was Kartik, he pulled me and I leaned over him,

we kissed for few seconds and then Kartik started controlling my movements, extending his arms he was griping my ass mounds tightly and moving me to and fro to suit his pleasure and while doing that he tried to mash my clitoris with his pelvis by pulling me closer from my bottom and pushing himself bit up. I moaned loud as my clitoris got rubbed for few seconds with his pelvis,

I think that was the key for him and next moment I found his fingers over my cunt and somehow he rubbed my clitoris with his thumb and I just went mad in pleasure and did not lasted even for a minute and moaned erotically as I was about to burst. With in 2-3 inward strokes along with clitoris rubbing I reached to my climax and shivered in long awaited orgasm and moaned loud while releasing my fluid from deep inside.

[+] 6 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 25-03-2022, 02:25 PM