Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
I grabbed him better and then asked him again, “abb baaki ki nighty aap uttaroge ya wo bhi mujhe hi uttarni hai” “Bhabhi kya karr rahin hain” he spoke in fumble while stepping back a bit, “Bhabhi nahi …..main saali hun aapki, aur aaj raat ko aadhi se poori gharwali ban jaaongi” with that I pushed him and went along with him on the bed and we both fell on bed.

I was on top of him he was still confused, “Bhaiya aap to aise darr rahe ho jaise ye sabb pahli baar kar rahe ho….Deepika ke saath karte ho na?.... mere saath bhi karo” I spoke again in sensual soft voice and for me that was limit of being shamelessness and I was behaving like bitch now.

Anyway I continued, “balki(moreover) mujhe maloom hai… Deepika aapko satisfy nahi karr patti…. Lekin main kar doongi… ek baar apni sewa karne mauka to do mujhe” I don’t know from where I was getting these words, they were not at all what I was thinking from last so many days that I will speak but they were doing their job very well, Kartik was getting aroused as he was breathing heavy.

I got up a bit and took off my nighty myself and now I was just in bra and panty laying on top of Kartik along with all the golden ornaments I was wearing and I could feel that my breasts were trying to tear off my bra in excitement, just then I leaned over him and tried to kiss him and he responded to my kiss after few seconds.

Oh God I was kissing Kartik, husband of my best friend and as such I could not see any hesitation in me while doing that….rather Kartik was little reluctant but the way I was exploring his mouth it was really difficult for him to get hold of him and gradually he started holding my seductive body and we went through proper kiss and sucked each other’s tongue like hungry animals.

I got up once again and started unbuttoning his shirt and he got up to remove it completely, I further lifted his under shirt and finally he got totally naked from upper half. I must say he was having a body which any girl could dream for his partner. As I said earlier His shoulders are wide and strong, chest is broad and deeply cleaved, and belly was hard and flat,

he use to play Tennis regularly and because of that he was extremely well-muscled. I could not control myself and I moved my hand over his chest and started brushing my lips over his naked body and once again I was laying on top of him and sucking his nipples and could hear him moaning in pleasure.

We kissed again and slowly things were getting out of our control, we both were excited and looking into each other eyes again and again while breaking kisses. “I think main door is not bolted” Kartik spoke this in Hindi…. “I think bahar ka darwaza khula hai” “to jaao band karr ke aao….” I replied, “aapke yahan to sabb so gaye hain na?” he asked me status of my mother in law and son,

whether they are slept or not, “Haan……unki koi tension nahi hai” I assured him, Kartik went out and I immediately closed the door and took off my bra and panty and got stark naked wearing just my ornaments and then switched off the light and came to bed. Kartik entered into the dark room just then,

“Bhaiya aapne saare kapde uttar do…. aur bed pe aa jaao” I spoke as I saw him on the door, because he was coming from light he could not see anything and he switched on the light and found me stark naked sitting on his bed while resting my back on the back of the bed.

“Dekho main bilkul Nangi hun …. Aap bhi jaldi se nange hokar aa jaao mere pass…. aur light off kar do” I spoke again in a sensual voice, I don’t know how I was doing all this and how I was saying all that but I could see that my words were arousing him and Kartik followed what I said, he switched off the light and started taking of his clothes and within a minute he was on bed with me and we started eating each other like animals,

moreover I must say I was eating him more and he was responding me to follow. It was dark but now we could see each other’s face, while kissing we did not realized that where our hands were on each other’s body what we were exploring, when we stopped he was squeezing one of my milky breast and I was holding his thick and long cock.

Kartik was laying straight and I was lying partially on his top on his left while holding thing of real beauty, it was so big certainly bigger than my husband and hard like Iron rod and I was jerking him to pleasure him. “Bhaiya aapka size to bahut achha hai” I spoke while moving his penis up and down, I knew the power of these words,

usually my husband use to apply this trick on me to arouse me and now I was applying same on my best friend’s husband. Anyway I continued and spoke again “Mere husband ka bhi itna hi hoga,par aapka thoda mota hai” I spoke whatever I thought will help him to arouse him and I started jerking him harder and Kartik started moaning in pleasure and got even harder.

“Bhaiya samajh lo main Deepika hoon,…… aur karo jo usske saath karte ho” I spoke again… I wanted to move him ahead and fuck me but Kartik remained unmoved, I gripped him tighter from side and kissed him on his cheek and then spoke again in sensual voice, “Bhaiya aao na, kyun tadpa rahe ho mujhe, karo na.. mere saath.. kya soch rahe ho….hmmmm ab jaldi se chhad jao mere oopar?”

“Bhabhi ye hum achha nahi karr rahe……”Kartik uttered I don’t know why and how this came in his mind after reaching to this stage, he was getting conscious over what we were doing and that was dangerous for me. I could not think of stepping back now. Rather I don’t know how he would have stepped back from here if I would have allowed him.

Anyway in any case I was not ready to go back from here, “Bhaiya kuch galat nahi hai”…. I spoke again in a low voice, then after few seconds I spoke again in requesting tone, “bass ek baar mujhe harra (green) karr do.....nahi to main pagal ho jaaungi…

Please……Bhaiya…. just try to understand my condition….. mere saath pichhle aath(8) mahino se kuch nahi hua hai main tadap rahi hoon sex karne ke liye” I was literary crying for sex like a bitch in heat. “Bhabhi agar Deepika ko patta chal gaya to bahut problem ho jaayegi” “kisi ko kuch patta nahi chalega.... trust me,….. ye baat hamesha hum dono ke beech mein rahegi”

[+] 6 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 25-03-2022, 11:08 AM