Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
Apart from that I was making plans that how can I get alone with him in sensual state, I was trying to make double meaning sentences which I thought I will be able to speak to him to give him a hint that I want to get on bed with him in Deepika’s absence.

All this preparations and mind state lasted nearly for 15 days and I don’t know how many times I changed my panty in the day time because of wetness and how many times I have masturbated in these fifteen days. Actually throughout the day I use to imagine various situations in which we will be opposite to each other,

I assumed his statements on my own and prepared my replies which always ended in day dreaming of having sex with Kartik which ultimately use to get tranquilize by masturbation assuming that Kartik is fucking me hard in various corners of the house. Progressively time was passing and I was trying my best to know more and more about Kartik,

undoubtedly I was very positive and had this thing in mind that I have to try doing this but as my awaited days of were coming closer some sort of fear was also occupying my mind and mostly this fear use to rise after masturbation but gradually again horny thoughts use to conquer that fear and once again I use to start creating new melodrama in my mind between me and Kartik which finally use to end up with masturbation one more time.

Anyway finally it was a Sunday when Deepika was supposes to board the train for nearly 33 hour journey. Throughout the day Deepika was busy in packing her luggage and I spent nearly whole day at her place to help her,

unconsciously I was staring at Kartik’s body and visualizing myself under his naked body and along with leaking in my panty I was bit scared with my intentions and could realize that there is a big difference in assuming things and in actually doing them and because of this fear once I thought about giving up trying all this but my thought changed again when in afternoon Deepika asked me for some solitude with naughty smile in their own house,

as I was working in her kitchen and preparing dinner. I still remember her words, “Didi please….. aap mind matt kariyega….. but Kartik ko mujhse akale mein kuch kaam hai” Deepika was smiling naughtily while saying that at that time and Kartik was in the bedroom, as such for me there was nothing to mind as we were good friends and I could make out that what is the matter, even then I asked,

“ kya kaam hai, mujhe bhi to patta chale” “ab ek husband apni wife ke saath akele mein kya kaam karega….? Bass wohi kaam hai.” Deepika replied in a naughty tone, “to jaa, jaa kar karle bedroom mein, main to yahan kitchen mein hun..” I replied while doing what I was doing, “nahi…actually Kartik is getting conscious… kah raha hai ki how can we lock the bedroom from inside when Bhabhi is here”

Deepika replied back and finally I surrendered by saying “ok…give me 2 minutes”. I took a leave with a burning desire of having sex at her place as Deepika’s words were really arousing for me and after coming back to my place I could not stop visualizing Deepika getting humped by Kartik and truly speaking I was feeling really jealous of Deepika which strengthened my thought of trapping Kartik in my lust.

Deepika’s Train was scheduled at around 8 in the night and I insisted Deepika to get along with Kartik to see her off and finally after Trains departure it was just me and Kartik who were coming back in the taxi. What we did throughout the way was casual conversation that how long Deepika will take to reach there and how far is her house from station.

We both were still suppose to have dinner together as it was tea time when we were off from our house for railway station and finally we landed home around 10 in the night. I told him to freshen up and I will be in his flat in 10-15 minutes after doing so.

By that time both my mother-in-law and my son were already up with their dinner and he(my son) was already on the bed with her grandmother to go to sleep. Anyway after using the toilet I took out my new night wear which was bought specifically for this purpose. It was set of two, a sleeveless nighty which was nearly six inches below my knees and a full length gown above that, with a belt to tie around waist.

From the beginning from last 10-15 days I was thinking about wearing just that nighty and going out in front of him to his flat with fresh “chapattis” but something stopped me, may be my consciousness I was feeling little scared of trying this and eventually I came out wearing that full length gown as well and served the dinner in his flat on the dining table.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 24-03-2022, 11:41 AM