Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
Then I spoke again after a small pause, “tab main dusre round mein khud oopar aakar karti hun” I was trying my best to continue this conversation as long as possible. “hamara kabhi dusra round nahi hota, jab nayi nayi shaadi huee thi tab hota tha” Deepika spoke in context of my last statement,

“hamare aaj bhi minimum do(2) round hote hain” I made my statement and then spoke again after a small pause “waise bhi ab itne time ke baad milenge to ek baar mein 2 round to challenge hi” I completed my statement in somewhat low tone, and then asked her again with bit of naughty smile,

“waise Bhaiya tujhe kabhi bolte nahi hain…. 2ND round ke liye?” “kya baat karr rahi hain Didi…… hamesha bolte hain…. Kartik ka bass chale to 3RD round bhi kar lein…….but main nahi karne deti” Deepika replied and somewhat detailed me fucking stamina of Kartik. “Deepika tu pagal hai…. I mean you are so lucky….….. I wish teri jagah main hoti,…”

I finally I finished my statement by speaking up my desire, “ab main kya bolun just forget it” Deepika replied with smiled and tried to concentrate on her tea, I spoke again to justify my last statement which was much more than our usual talk, “tujhe itna milta hain to tujhe uski value nahi hai…..mujhe dekh, main pichhale aath(8) mahine se taras rahi hun isske liye”

Deepika smiled on that and finally spoke “Didi just leave it” she wanted to end this topic but I wanted to go ahead, once again I tried to continue and asked her, “achha ye batta tu oral sex karti hai Bhaiya ke saath?” “kya…. ? Hum bass Kissing karte hain…..” Deepika replied, “aur wo?” I asked her again, “wo kya?”

Deepika asked back again though I could see that she knew what I am talking about, “tu Bhaiya ka penis suck nahi karti kya?” “Didi please…….” She almost laughed on my straight forward question and then spoke again, “I hate that” “kabhi kiya hai?” I asked again “nahi…..” Deepika replied with one word to show the reluctance on this conversation,

but I was not in mood to leave the subject and I asked her next question in oral sex’s context, “Bhaiya kabhi bolte nahi kya, karne ke liye?” “Didi please….. just leave it” Deepika was trying to control his laugh, I was also laughing on her blushing and avoiding fashion, “last question…..” I asked her again,

“what” she asked back, “Bhaiya ne kabhi nahi kaha tujhe suck karne ke liye……?” “bahut baar kahte hain… par main nahi karti….mujhe achha nahi lagta” Deepika replied “aur Bhaiya tujhe suck karte hain” I tried to know more about their oral sex life. “Didi please…. Wo last question tha” Deepika tried to avoid that by getting up,

“pakka ab isske baad kuch nahi puchhungi….tell me” “Do(2)-teen(3) baar kiya hai…. Lekin Zabardasti” Finally Deepika replied that as well. “that means Bhaiya to rangeen(colorful) nature ke hain, par tu ek dum dry hai” I somewhat teased her…”Haan…. Ab bas karo…… mujhe nahi baat karni iss topic par” finally Deepika was picking up empty cups and tray of snacks which we were having with tea.

“You know main iss type ki conversation se hi mazze le leti hun….. mere husband to next six months tak nahi aane waale” I tried to justify my side that why I was forcing her to speak and did not wanted to end the conversation.

Anyway now from this conversation I was having lot of knowledge about Kartik, about his fucking skills and his erotic taste of trying oral sex which was not getting fulfilled by Deepika which now I was ready to do it with him, and surprisingly just a thought that I am sucking Kartik’s penis while sitting on the same sofa where I was sitting at that time made me wet just in few minutes.

Anyway this conversation ended there only but I could not stop thinking about my friend’s husband. As I said earlier I use to meet Kartik mostly on weekends so I did not knew much about him and his thinking and because of his reserved nature it was really difficult for me to read his brain that exactly what he thinks about me and how he will react if I will try to attract him sexually.

I could realize this as well that if Kartik will remain faithful to Deepika after my attempt then with this step I may end up my friendship with Deepika but somewhere lust was dominating my fear of losing Deepika as a friend and I avoided thinking about the negative consequences of this immoral attempt.

Anyway from the beginning I was thinking about approaching Kartik as we read in these stories by revealing my cleavage and all and purposely to expose my body during dinner I bought couple of nighties without Deepika’s knowledge,( as from last 6-7 months we use to do shopping together) which were like not too much but enough to arouse a man.

[+] 6 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 23-03-2022, 04:57 PM