Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 15.**

Ravi held on tightly to Purvi’s wrists as they both slowly walked down the multiple flights of stairs. Fortunately for her, it was already past midnight and the flat lights had been turned off. Little streams of light from the moon reflected onto Purvi’s white top.  

“Ravi.... “, Purvi tried her luck as they reached the bottom staircase, slowly walking in the darkness towards Halim’s mart. Purvi kept looking around, afraid somebody would see her. Thankfully, most of the students had left home for semester break. “Please... don’t do this...”, she pleaded as she looked down at her skimpy top, her hard nipples very obvious against the thin white cloth, her panties and thighs were basically out on display.  

“You heard Viraj, little cow.”, Ravi sneered as he guided her closer and closer to the mart. Purvi felt relieved as she saw the shutters half closed.  

“They are closed … please... let’s go back... “, Purvi pleaded, pulling her hand away from Ravi.  

He gripped her wrists tighter, “I can see a bit of light...”, he tugged her hand, making her breasts jiggle as she slumped forward, “Go on. You know what to do.” 

Purvi looked at the half open shop. Was dadaji in? What was he going to think seeing her like this? She was always dressed modestly whenever she entered his little mart. The old man always took kindly to her, allowing her to take a little bit extra than what she should, but never overcharging.  

“Someone is there. Good. I’ll wait here.”, Ravi took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, quickly lighting one up as he sat down on a ledge in front of the mart. “I can see everything that goes on inside. So, you can’t lie to me.” 

Purvi kept her head down, nodding slowly.  

“Make sure he takes the money from inside your panties, not you...”, he chuckled, looking at the little bulge between her legs. “If he wants to touch you a little bit more, let him.”, he tried to contain himself him laughing loudly.  

The thought of that sweet old man touching her body made her shiver. She would never be able to look him in the face again. Purvi slowly walked to the entrance, each step felt like she was walking on glass.  

“Dadaji?....”, She called out softly from the front of the mart. “Dadaji?....”, raising her voice a little bit. 

“Yes? I am closed. Please come tomorrow.”, she heard his voice call out from inside.  

“It’s me, Purvi. I just want to get a few things.”, she could see his shadow move from the other end of the mart. The whole place was barely illuminated as he had only kept one light on, but she was familiar with the layout.  

“Ah. Ma, it’s you. Come in. “, his voice changed, a little bit more cheerful. 

---------- 

Halim remained in his chair, slowly looking up over the table as he saw a dark shadow come into his mart. He could make out from the shadow a figure of a young female moving about. He knew Purvi, the girl had a big pair of breasts attached to her slim petite body. She always gained his attention whenever she walked in. He was old enough to be her grandfather, but the thoughts of him ravaging her young body always came into his mind.  

“What do you need, ma?”, Halim adjusted his glasses, trying to make her out from the shadow as she went into the bottled drink section.  

“Uh... just some juice, dadaji. “, her soft voice called out.  

“Ok. Do you need help finding for it?” 

“No dadaji, I know where it is...” 

“Ok ma.”, Halim adjusted his lungi again, his cock was semi hard, thinking about the young busty body in his mart. Purvi was always covered up, most of the time, the clothes would cling to her body, making her breasts and ass stand out. He always enjoyed the view. But this was the first time she had come in so late, maybe now he could see a little bit more skin.  

He looked back at his accounts book, using a long wooden ruler to strike out some petty cash he did not want to register into his daily profit margin.  He needed some money to buy drinks with his friends later in the night. 

He could hear Purvi slowly make her way to the counter. Halim looked up at her, giving her a smile. The soft light slowly illuminated her body as she walked towards him carrying a few bottled drinks, holding it to cover her big chest. He first looked at her pretty face, then down at her exposed arms. She was wearing a tight white sleeveless top.  

However, there was something off about her face, she was not the usual cheerful bubbly Purvi he had gotten to know. She looked scared and sad; he knew she was forcing a slight smile as she slowly placed the bottles on the counter top. She looked away, avoiding his eyes.  

“Emm... just … just these ... dadaji... “, she mumbled softly.  

Halim could only see her upper body from where he was seated. As the warm glow of the light slowly shined onto her, his jaw dropped. Her top was so thin and tight, even with his bad eyesight, he could make out every single detail of her breasts. The meat was squished against each other, pushing to burst out. The areolas were big and dark, with thick hard nipples poking through the thin cloth.  

“Ahh ...”, Halim was lost for words as his hands froze on the table. He could not remove his eyes from her chest. Purvi tried her best to cover as much of her face using her hair, embarrassed and ashamed, and the worst was yet to come.  

Ravi peeked into the mart entrance, he could make out Purvi standing with her back facing him at the counter table, “This should be interesting...”, he sneered as he took one last drag off his cigarette and threw it to the ground.  

Halim’s mind was racing, he was an old man, not accustomed to the ways of the young. Perhaps this was what she wore to sleep? He knew she lived with another female house mate, but to wear this top out in public? 

“Let me … calculate for you, ma...”, Halim slowly grabbed his pen to record down the sale, his eyes constantly glancing upwards towards Purvi. She noticed this, trying very hard to cover her chest with her hair, but her big nipples were too obvious.  

“Ok, dadaji.. “, she mumbled back, avoiding his eyes.  

Purvi had started to sweat due to the heat from the hot night, to make matters worse, there was no ventilation in the little mart as Halim had already switched the fans off to close up for the night. Beads of sweat were dripping down from her head onto her top, leaving wet patches across her heavy chest.  

Halim was trying his hardest to prolong the moment, wanting to enjoy the view a little while longer. There was a small wet patch just on her right nipple, making the dark wrinkly areola cling onto the thin material.  

“That’s all, ma?”, Halim looked up at her, his gaze transfixed at her chest.  

“Yes, dadaji. “, her sweat was making the already thin top stick to her body, which was beginning to annoy her. On top of the heat, she was already starting to feel nervous about asking dadaji to take the money from her panties. 

“Are you buying these drinks for yourself, ma?”, Halim wanted to keep her there longer. 

“No... It's for... urmm … friends …", she stuttered.  

“Do you wear clothes like that in front of your friends?”, Halim raised his eyebrows, curious. His glasses reflecting the single light coming from the ceiling as he stared at her young body 

Purvi lowered her face, shame plastered on her face, “No... I don’t … it’s a... er... It's a hot night …", she mumbled to the floor.  

“I see... “, Halim couldn’t understand these kids, maybe he is the one who has lost touch. The younger generation must be more open about their bodies, he guessed, but he was not expecting this from Purvi. I guess you never really know a person, he thought to himself. Just another village girl who had adapted to modern society. If he had known she was a slut, he would have tried his luck with her already.  

He turned the small plastic calculator towards Purvi, “Your total, ma.” 

“Dadaji... “, her voice was soft, barely a whisper. Her face frowned hard. “Dadaji … you need to... um...take the money...”   

“Sorry?”  

“You need to … take the money from me...”, she mumbled softly again.  

Ravi smiled as he watched her every move from outside, his phone was out, recording anything the little bit of light could show him.

----------

**End of Part 15.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 23-03-2022, 12:43 PM