Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 13.**

The sound of laughter echoed inside the small flat. All three of the boys were rolling over laughing, thinking about Prof. Bakshi. Purvi stood topless in the middle of the two couches, her nipples erect and sore from Ganesh’s rough groping.  

“That was great, yaar!”, Ganesh spoke in between trying to hold in his laughter, “Can you imagine his face when he saw our photo?” 

“The bastard knows he is fucked.”, Ravi smiled, "I won’t be surprised if he packed his bags and left.” 

“Doubt it. But we own him now.”, Viraj replied, looking at Purvi’s breasts, he knew she was trying to hold back from crying.   

Purvi looked up at him, there were tear stains on her cheeks. Her right hand was still covering her thin white panties, “How could you?!”, she cried out, her hands trembling from rage.” How can you do this? Do you not feel any shame?” She was already starting to feel broken inside. Humiliated and defeated.  

Viraj smiled widely as he leaned back on the 3-seater couch, throwing her phone to his side, “Why would I feel any shame, little cow?”, his eyes shifting between her legs, taking in her smooth creamy thighs, “It’s a picture of your tits that he has on his phone.". The other two laughed again. “I’m thirsty, get me a drink, Gunda.”  

Ganesh got up from his chair and strolled into the little kitchen, opening the fridge. “It’s fucking empty, yaar.”, he shouted out, slamming the fridge door shut. “These poor bitches can’t even afford proper food?”, he commented, sighing heavily as he looked at Nila.  

Viraj looked up at Purvi, a creepy smile carved into his face, “Go and get me a drink, little cow.”, he smiled sweetly at her.  

“What! No. Like this?!”, Purvi was shocked.  

‘’Yes.”, Viraj continued, "There is a little shop downstairs isn’t there. I know it closes late. Go on.”. Everyone in the room was staring at Purvi, waiting for a response.  

“Noo!! Please. I can’t. Not like this.”, Purvi took two steps back, about to break down into tears again.  

Viraj took in her agony, it sounded like music to his ears. He loved watching those he deemed lower than him beg. Even more so, the beautiful young ones. He could not take his eyes off her big tits, those large dark nipples. Viraj was going to slowly enjoy her body after he broke her.  

“Why not?”, he smiled cheekily, waiting for her obvious response.  

“Please, Viraj... master... At least let me wear a shirt.”, Purvi sniffled as she bowed her head, putting both her hands together. She could not bear the thought of having to leave the flat the way she was. “Please...”. 

“Alright then.”, he smiled widely, looking at her face. “This will be the second part of your ragging.”. Both Ganesh and Ravi cheered happily, as Viraj leaned forward and grabber her hand, pulling Purvi closer to him.  

“I will be kind enough to give you two options, little cow.”, Viraj took his wallet out, slowly removing a few hundred-rupee notes and rolled it. Option 1, you go as you are, show the world your magnificent udders, and buy us our drinks.” 

Purvi closed her eyes, afraid of what might come next.  

“Option 2, you will wear a top, of Ravi’s choice...” 

Ravi smiled at her, nodding his head slightly. Viraj pushed Purvi’s hand away from her panties, taking a good long look at the outline of her pussy lips. He grabbed the garters from the top, pulling it down slowly to expose her shaved pubic mound, stopping just before her pussy could be seen. 

“Noooo!!!!”,Purvi screamed loudly, taken by surprise that Viraj dared touch her most intimate area. She tried desperately to push his hands away.   

“...you will wear a top..”, he slowly slid the money into her panties, releasing his hand as she felt the rolled paper slide in between her pussy lips, gently pressing against her clit. “...but the cashier will have to take his money from here.”, he looked up and smiled at her.  

---------- 

Halim was tired. He has had a long day, from doing his stock check to rearranging the various snacks and drinks that were delivered to his little mart on the ground floor of this old student flat. This was his retirement plan; he wasn’t given a choice. A desperate last attempt to provide for himself.  

He was 72 years old now, still fit as a fiddle. His body was skinny muscular with a little pouch of a tummy from the late-night drinks he likes to have with his friends, the ones that are still alive anyway. He is a strict disciplinarian, having served with the armed forces in the Indian Army for close to 40 years before being dishonorably discharged. He and his platoon were found guilty of r*pe and torture against women and children in the last war. 

During that time, he had still managed to father 7 children with his now deceased wife. His children do not want to be a part of his life anymore, after they found the skeletons in his closet. The little mart was his life now, day in day out, watching these young boys and girls buy their basic necessities, and sometimes, their vices. He did not care, he still sold cigarettes and liquor to the young, whatever that would put some money in his pocket.  

It was already 12.10 AM as Halim sat on his little wooden chair facing his note book, going through the sales of the day. His shutters were half closed, indicating no more customers were allowed in. Only one light was on, facing the table.   

He thought of the young college girls that lived above, they reminded him of his victims of war. Throwing their bodies at him pleading to release their husbands, fathers, brothers and children. He and his boys would torture and fuck them of course, in front of their loved ones before putting a bullet into each of their heads.  

What great memories he had; times were simpler back then. No social media. Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, he could not understand any of it, but he was glad none of his actions were blasted out to the public when he was found guilty. No one here knew of course; he left his village when the news broke of his crimes through word of mouth. This was the furthest he could go where no one would recognize him. An old comrade had left the shop in his care, allowing him to take over the business rent free.  

Halim took out a pack of cigarettes from his drawer, slowly lighting one up and took a deep drag, reminiscing his glory days.  

---------- 

“Please... please have mercy on me, Viraj...”, Purvi fell to the floor, trying to touch his legs to beg him. 

PHAPPP!!!, Viraj slapped her left cheek hard as she fell back, her heavy breasts jiggling as she quickly placed her hand to try and numb the pain. “What did I say, fucking village whore!”, he shouted at her, his face twisted in anger. "You do not deserve to call me by name! Make a choice, fucking cow” 

Purvi started to sob loudly, cursing her fate. The rolled-up notes inside her panties were very uncomfortable. The edges of the paper scratching against her tender pussy lips.  

“FUCK YOU!.”, Purvi shouted at him from the floor, much to the amazement of Ganesh and Ravi. “Why should I listen to you anymore?!”  

Viraj was surprised, there was still some fight in her. He leaned back, enjoying the moment thoroughly. Time to give this bitch a little reality check.  

“Doggie, come here.”, Viraj whistled at Nila. Purvi’s eyes shot towards her face. In her angry state, she had forgotten about Nila. She watched as Nila got off the floor, slowly making her way towards him. “Let me show you what happens to little village whores who don’t listen to us.”  

He grabbed Nila’s right wrist, holding her steady as she stood beside him. “Did you receive my little gift?". Viraj smiled sweetly at her, like a man proposing to his love.

Nila nodded, very slowly.  

“Are you wearing it, Doggie?”, Ganesh spoke out, chuckling slightly enjoying the scene playing in front of him. Ravi was smiling, his back arched forward, not wanting to miss a beat as well.

Nila nodded again; her face covered slightly by her hair. Purvi was looking at her from top to bottom. What gift was this bastard talking about? She wasn’t wearing any chains, rings or bracelets. Not even a pair of earrings. 

“Shall we show this little cow your beautiful jewelry?”, Viraj smiled slyly.  

“What..wait..no..!”, This was the first time Nila had spoken to them since all three entered their home. Before she could react, her face turned to shock as Viraj grabbed her shorts, pulling it down to the floor.  

“What do you think? Beautiful, isn't it?” 

Purvi’s face went dark as she stared at the sight before her. Nila was not wearing any panties, showing off her dark brown clean-shaven pussy lips to everyone in the hall. They were thick and puffy, with her little blackish pink labia flaps sticking out from between her slit. But that was not what caught Purvi’s eyes.  

On Nila’s left pussy lip, there was a silver ring, which looked like one of the earring’s that Ravi was wearing. It was pierced into the meat. The brushed silver metal sticking out like a sore thumb against her dark pussy skin. Attached to it was a little dangling silver pendant in the shape of a dog bone.  

Viraj placed his left hand between her thighs, holding the little pendant out for Purvi to get a closer look. He tugged at it a little bit, pulling Nila’s pierced pussy lip outwards. Her face grimaced in discomfort.  

“I had it custom made, just for this bitch.”, he smiled widely, giving Purvi a closer look. Purvi moved forward, she tried to cover her open mouth as she barely made out the little italic engraving on the dog bone pendant. 

Nilashini

**End of Part 13.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 22-03-2022, 09:59 AM