Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 12.**

Purvi stood in the middle of the small hall in her panties, holding her breasts out towards Viraj like an offering. She tried her best to cover as much of her face as she could with her hair, not wanting him to see the tears beginning to swell up in her eyes again. She had never exposed herself to anybody, let alone having a scandalous picture with her face taken.  

“Beautiful.”, Viraj said softly, looking at her phone, “Bakshi must be rubbing his old cock now, looking at you. He probably thinks of you as a cheap whore now.”, he sneered.  

The words hurt her even more than she thought it would. She was feeling humiliated and exposed, her nipples had become rock hard from the cold room. Ganesh and Ravi were smiling widely, enjoying her nudity. Even worse, she was wearing an old cheap thin white panty, the outline of her juicy pussy lips was clear to everyone in the room. She dared not move, afraid that Viraj would slap her again. She let her heavy breasts go, placing her right palm between her legs to try and cover whatever dignity she had left. .  

“Did the old fucker reply, yaar?”, Ganesh asked loudly, his voice booming, making Purvi jump a little.  

“He probably got a heart attack.”, Ravi replied, making Ganesh laugh out loud. “Are we going to send him any more pictures, Viraj?” 

“Maybe.”, Viraj clicked the phone off, focusing his attention back to Purvi. “What shall we do with you until then?”, he smiled, looking at her hand on her panties, "Are you getting wet, little cow?”   

“No. I am not!”, she burst out again., struggling to contain her anger at him.    

“Maybe we can help with that?”, he snickered at her, watching her face change. “Gunda, have you ever milked a cow?”. Ganesh and Ravi burst out laughing.   

“Nonono... No.. Please... not him...”, Purvi’s eyes opened wide hearing Viraj call Ganesh. Purvi had a bad feeling about Ganesh. She despised him; from the moment he had given Nila dog food to him holding her down as they removed her top.  

“No,yaar. Never.”, Ganesh chuckled as he got up from the dining room chair, slowly walking towards her. “But I have been wanting to learn since I saw this cow.”. Ganesh stood behind her, digging his big stomach into her back. He slowly placed his hands around her waist, grabbing her breasts from the bottom. “Wooaaa....”, he let out loud sigh, squeezing it hard. 

“Oowww... stop it!”, Purvi shouted loudly, feeling his fat hands press down on her tit meat roughly. Ganesh was very rough, kneading and slapping her breasts, making it dance at Viraj while Ravi laughed. “It hurts... please....”, she cried out.  

“Will milk squirt out of these, little cow?”, Ganesh sneered, breathing hard into her neck as his fingers found both her hard nipples, twisting and pulling them, ignoring her pleas.  

“AHH.Fuckk... don’t...ahh...”, Purvi was crying now, tears running down her face as her body was locked in embrace by Ganesh, her arms pinned to her sides. He continued to pull on her thick nipples, trying to milk her. “Pleaseeee... it hurtss....”, Purvi was sobbing now, feeling trapped and defeated. He continued on, tormenting her.  

“Shall we pierce these, little cow?”, he whispered into her ear,” Put little bells on them so everyone can hear you coming?”, his thumb and forefinger pinching each thick dark nub as she cried out. 

“Stop Gunda.”, Viraj put his right hand up, making Ganesh stop immediately. Purvi was trying her best to wiggle her way out of Ganesh fat arms. She wanted to run out of the flat and get help. Both her nipples were burning from his roughhousing, the dark tips sore and throbbing. “The fucker replied.” 

“Give me the phone, man.”, Ravi laughed as he reached out, taking the phone from the giggling Viraj and started to read it out loud in a mocking tone again.  

Bakshi Sir : Yes. I love your gift, Purvi.  
Bakshi Sir : Thank you.  

Nila remained in her corner, watching Ganesh abuse Purvi’s nipples as the three of them laughed again at Prof. Bakshi’s reply. She was angry at them, more so, at herself for allowing these bastards to exploit Purvi. She was feeling an immense amount of guilt and regret as she watched Ravi type out a reply.  

Purvi : What did you like about it the most, sir? *smiley face* 
Bakshi Sir is typing…  

“..that you just made me cum in my old man pants, Purvi baby.”, Ravi said out loud making both Viraj and Ganesh howl with laughter.  

Bakshi Sir : You have amazing breasts, Purvi.  
Bakshi Sir : Beautiful nipples. I want to bite them.  
Purvi : Are you hard, sir? *winking face* 
Bakshi Sir : Very hard. I want you to suck my cock, Purvi.  

Ravi could not hold it in anymore, bursting out laughing at Prof. Bakshi’s reply as he passed the phone back to Viraj.  

“Wow“, he turned the screen towards Purvi, letting her read the messages, her loud sobbing turned into whimpering as her lips trembled in sadness and anger. “Your favorite teacher wants you to suck his cock. Would you?”, Viraj sneered at her, waiting for her reply. “Do you want some old cock, little cow?” 

Purvi turned her head, avoiding his eyes. Her arms were still pinned to her sides by Ganesh. “It’s probably his first erection in years, yaar.”, Ganesh chuckled from behind her.   

“I’m done playing with this old bastard. “, Viraj smiled. "This message is enough to ruin him.”  

---------- 

Bakshi was getting excited now. He was spread out on his chair, his pants pulled down to his knees as he slowly stroked his cock. He hasn’t been this hard in a long time now. He was holding his phone with his left hand, staring at Purvi’s delicious nipples, waiting for her reply. 

Purvi (Class 4A) is typing... 

“I’m going to fuck this little slut.”, Bakshi whispered softly to himself, making sure not to increase the pace of his strokes. He did not want to cum too quickly.  

Purvi (Class 4A) : Would you like to unwrap anything else sir? *winking face* 

Bakshi thought of her ass. That sweet ass he loved watching as she walked in and out of his office. The ass he desperately wanted to stick his cock into. There was no holding back now, he was going to be as direct as he could.  

Bakshi : Show me your ass, Purvi.  
Purvi (Class 4A) : My ass sir? *smiley face* 
Purvi (Class 4A) : What about my ass, sir? What do you want to see? *winking face* 

Bakshi’s hands were shaking with excitement as he tried to type out with one hand, the other edging himself, struggling to hold his cock from erupting. 

Bakshi : Spread it. 
Bakshi : Show me your asshole, you little slut..  

Bakshi closed his eyes,”ahhh..fuck...”, he could feel the pressure building up from his balls. Will she really send him another nude? Was he pushing his luck? Fuck it. He has a picture of her tits, he owned her now. He felt the phone suddenly vibrate in his hand.  

Purvi (Class 4A) sent an image.  

Bakshi was shivering in excitement. She actually sent it to him. He smiled widely as he unlocked his phone, waiting for the image to load.  

“What the fuck!!”, Bakshi shouted out, his expression turned to horror and shock as he looked at the image of three boys smiling and laughing back at him, the fat one looked very familiar.   

Purvi (Class 4A) : The only asshole here is you, sir. *kissing face* *heart* 
You have been blocked from sending messages to this number.

----------

**End of Part 12.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 21-03-2022, 03:15 PM